Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New outfits :D Make your own!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
We have all seen the Bunny suit and Ninja pig suit, but what if we could make our own?
It would be really awesome for everyone to share there ideas on cool outfits they have created.

What to talk about?

Name- {what is your outfit called?}

Appearance- {What does it look like?}

Color- {can you change the color [or is it a solid color]}

Stats [stitch or stats} - {this your outfit have stats? or do you stitch it?}

Holiday- {does your outfit only appear on certain holidays?}

Extra Information- {what gave you the idea of this outfit?, Do you have anything else you want to say?}

Me---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name- Ghost

Appearance- When the player equips it, the player become transparent. It equips over your armor so the player can still wear their battle armor or anything like that. But they become transparent. It has no actual Appearance too it though

Color- The player can chose one color, for the ghost has a glow aura around it. So while the character is walking around the character looks like she/he is glowing with ghostly aura

Stats [stitch or stats} - No stats, and you cannot stitch it cause it sits over your armor

Holiday- Halloween

Extra Information- I think players would love to be walking around looking like they are ghosts, I thought maybe this outfit could also have a floating thing as well? So while your walking around your floating [like ghosts do] but it does not make your speed go faster.

Hero
May 07, 2015
name: fire queen's outfit or fire king's outfit

appearance:your wizard's hair just no under hat with a crown or tiara depends on your wizard's gender

color:red and orange

stats:hat:50 critcal 23+ attack 50 resist robe:100 critcal 100 resist boots:50 critcal 50 resist

holiday:whenever

extra information: i thought of it because i was thinking of dresses when i thought of it

i hope you like mine! :)

PS yours sounds AWESOME

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Eevee1071 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
We have all seen the Bunny suit and Ninja pig suit, but what if we could make our own?
It would be really awesome for everyone to share there ideas on cool outfits they have created.

What to talk about?

Name- {what is your outfit called?}

Appearance- {What does it look like?}

Color- {can you change the color [or is it a solid color]}

Stats [stitch or stats} - {this your outfit have stats? or do you stitch it?}

Holiday- {does your outfit only appear on certain holidays?}

Extra Information- {what gave you the idea of this outfit?, Do you have anything else you want to say?}

Me---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name- Ghost

Appearance- When the player equips it, the player become transparent. It equips over your armor so the player can still wear their battle armor or anything like that. But they become transparent. It has no actual Appearance too it though

Color- The player can chose one color, for the ghost has a glow aura around it. So while the character is walking around the character looks like she/he is glowing with ghostly aura

Stats [stitch or stats} - No stats, and you cannot stitch it cause it sits over your armor

Holiday- Halloween

Extra Information- I think players would love to be walking around looking like they are ghosts, I thought maybe this outfit could also have a floating thing as well? So while your walking around your floating [like ghosts do] but it does not make your speed go faster.
name rocker kitty

appearance kitty ears with a cool hairystyle that say lets rock! and a rocker outfit with chains and stuff and a cat tail coming out of your jeans and rocker shoes that have paws for feet and a wand gear tar that has a little kitty cat heads on it

states for kitty ears
50% resistance 25% ice damage 35% stun resistance 3% armor piercing
20% resistance 65% storm damage 20% critical -1000 health
30% resistance 30% fire damge 35% critical 70% critical blocking
22% resistance 5% life damage 65% power pip chance 70% incoming healing
40% resistance 45% myth damge 5% shadow pip chance 20% armor piercing
38% resistance to 30% death damge 32% critical chance 20% accuracy
45% damge 54% critical rating 32% armor piercing 23% accuracy

rocker outfit
5% armor piercing 45% stun resistance 10% ice damage 1000+ health 20% resistance to all
15% storm damage 35% critical chance 20% resistance to all
25% resistance to all 20% fire damage 30 critical block
20% resistance to all 20% incoming healing and outgoing 80% accuracy 900+ health
21% resistance to all 10% death damage 50% Critical block 19% armor piercing
32% resistance 5% shadow pip chance 65 critical chance 5% accuracy
25% resistance to all 50% critical rating 10% armor piercing

ill tell you more in next post tell me what you think

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
King Leo 46 on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
name rocker kitty

appearance kitty ears with a cool hairystyle that say lets rock! and a rocker outfit with chains and stuff and a cat tail coming out of your jeans and rocker shoes that have paws for feet and a wand gear tar that has a little kitty cat heads on it

states for kitty ears
50% resistance 25% ice damage 35% stun resistance 3% armor piercing
20% resistance 65% storm damage 20% critical -1000 health
30% resistance 30% fire damge 35% critical 70% critical blocking
22% resistance 5% life damage 65% power pip chance 70% incoming healing
40% resistance 45% myth damge 5% shadow pip chance 20% armor piercing
38% resistance to 30% death damge 32% critical chance 20% accuracy
45% damge 54% critical rating 32% armor piercing 23% accuracy

rocker outfit
5% armor piercing 45% stun resistance 10% ice damage 1000+ health 20% resistance to all
15% storm damage 35% critical chance 20% resistance to all
25% resistance to all 20% fire damage 30 critical block
20% resistance to all 20% incoming healing and outgoing 80% accuracy 900+ health
21% resistance to all 10% death damage 50% Critical block 19% armor piercing
32% resistance 5% shadow pip chance 65 critical chance 5% accuracy
25% resistance to all 50% critical rating 10% armor piercing

ill tell you more in next post tell me what you think
part 2

rocker boots
20% resistance to all 1000+ health 100% critical block 12% armor piercing
10% storm damage 50% critical rate -300 health 10% accuracy
10% resistance to all 20% fire damage 1% chance of getting shadow pip
20% resistance to all 39% life damage 4% chance of getting shadow pip
10% resistance to all 10% shadow pip chance 39% accuracy and 50% critical block
1% resistance to all 9% shadow pip chance 10% armor piercing 20% critical block 20% death damage
20 balance damage 55% critical rating 5% armor piercing 50% chance to get golden pips

gear can only be used with its set no other gear can go on it

rocker gear tar
10% damage
may cast fairy or unicorn
5% armor price
gives 2 normal pips at the start of round
20% to incoming heal
167 damage wand hit

the outfit would be dye able

it be drop by the rocker god located underwater were the fountain of the boy and girl wizard are you have to stop the rocker god from making his kingdom of rock because if he seecudeds wizard city will become a pile of rumble head master Ambrose sends you on this quest because he sees it in his mint or something like that
and the king of rock is none other then head master Ambrose clone called Esorbma this place would take 1 hour to do because it be like darkmor but harder with more monster that cheat

thats all i got for now

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Name: Elemental Jacket

Appearance: Shows fire, ice, and storm

Color: Orange, blue, and purple

Stats: 10%+ fire critical, 30%+ fire armor, 20%+ fire damage, 5%+ ice critical, 40%+ ice defense, 10%+ ice damage, 15%+ storm critical, 10%+ storm defense, 25%+ storm damage.

Holiday: None

Extra Information: Dropped by any level 50-65 balance and astral bosses. Can be bought from the crown shop for 6000 crowns (in Appearance & Gear: Robes) This outfit is not dyable.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
Hero
May 07, 2015
Eevee1071 on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
Wow
Love your ideas everyone
thank you :)

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I'd like to see long and short togas like in the movies that have bare shoulders - more like the ones on the NPCs in Aquila- with the laurel wreath head band in the game. They'd be a line of Greek inspired clothing items.

Also, another style could be in anticipation of Professor Greyroses home world of Candy World - all the costumes should have some swish & movement but could be in a more whimsical version of the Marleybone clothes and the Celestia archaeologist gear sold by the seamstress in the commons areas. Details about that world also in Feedback Friday 1-8-2016
link to feedback-friday-

Available all year - and the Stats grow with the wizard.
They could be "blanks" for stitching - but I'd rather see them as Crown Gear that had the benefit of the stats changing as the character equipping the item leveled up.

Basically the stats would be an average of each available stat for Crown Gear at any given level.
Details are in the links below to Feedback Friday for January 8, 2016.
It's in 3 segments but all describes the idea.
part 1

part 2

part 3