Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I get a good pet from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
I just want a good pet but I can never get one because no one ever wants to hatch with my spark beast. Only good thing it has is fairy. I've tried to farm trial of spheres for a sea dragon but I've done it like a hundred times now and still no dragon. Please help

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
It really depends on what level you are.
-Sarah Strongshield

Survivor
Sep 07, 2015
Really sorry to bring bad news, but the only way you can get a better pet is by hatching, i suggest trying to find a friend who has a pet with decent stats and go from there, or start fresh with like a fire cat, myth bat, unicorn etc. they can get some good beginning stats then hatch that with the spark beast and hope for the best, if all goes well your pet could end up with better stats. All in all though you just have to hatch, or get someone to hatch with, then hope for the best.

Hope this helps you a little

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Looking for a sea dragon I hear? Just so happens I have that blue blob with me. Willing to hatch anytime over the weekend if you'd like to hatch. Only worry is you won't have enough gold.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I see you have been in the game for quite a while. Have you heard of Wiz Central? They have help there for you:) Go to www.wizard101central.com. Look at the forum and the game guides. There are groups of very generous wizards who can arrange in game hatches and won't charge you and arm and a wand:). They really know the ins and outs of the game. They might even give you some free hatching tips on how to improve your pet. Good luck.
Michael

Survivor
May 04, 2013
i don't know where to find good pets. the one i want the most is a dark minotaur. can you guys help me please.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013