Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
You know the teleporters you can buy in the crown shop? Can you make those teleporters teleport you and all other wizards in the house to other houses you own?

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Fable Finder on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
You know the teleporters you can buy in the crown shop? Can you make those teleporters teleport you and all other wizards in the house to other houses you own?
Yes you can. I have five houses, and I have teleports to each set up in my dorm room. Also, each house has a return teleport (I use yellow) that brings me back to the dorm room. Very convenient when you want to get from house to house - using dorm room as central hub. Also, the Dorm room is close to Bartleby, so you can easily run outside and run into Bartleby to transport quickly to other worlds.

If you craft, you can craft any of the portals. You can also craft tapestries to get to places very quickly - either other worlds, or to the Bazaar and Olympus - places it takes awhile to run to.

Learn crafting. Making portals and some tapestries is not that hard. You can hang a few of the tapestries in the dorm room as well. I have one going to the Bazaar, Olympus, Crystal Caves, Hatching Area, and Khrysalis in addition to all the teleporters.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Yes, the teleporters will teleport you and any one at your house to any other house you own when you have the other half of the porter in that house. You may have more than one porter at a house going to other houses you own. And you can go back and forth at will. As an aside, if you prefer not to spend crowns, teleporters are craftable if you are high enough level. Some of the reagents are a little hard to collect though.
But each wizard you have must have their own teleporters for each wizards homes. KI won't let us cross port from one wiz to another. Good luck in your endeavors.

Michael

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
sry, I forgot you will need to place another teleporter in the second house to teleport back to the first house. Sorry for the confusion.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
So let's say I put an orange teleporter in my MooShu house, then I put another orange teleporter in my Marleybone house. Will the orange teleporter teleport me to the other orange teleporter or do I need to link teleporters somehow?

Where can I buy recipes for teleporters and teleporting tapestries?

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Teleporters come in kinda two parts. You go to the destination area and click on teleporter item to set the destination. Then go to the place you want to port from and set the big glow porter thingy. Mind the arrow on the destination spot. It shows which way you will face when you port. You will need another porter at the destination to port back to the origin spot. Porter may be returned to back pack and reused by simply clicking on pick up, and moved to next location.
Tapestry recipes are scattered around, Eudora Tangletree in Old towne has several, tapestry to the bazaar, for one at 5,000 gold.
Teleporter recipes are sold by Gearwise in Celestia Base Camp for 26,800 gold. They require seven different ingrediants, some of which are hard to find. You must be Master Artisan and have Equipment Crafting Station. They are hard to do, but worth it, I have crafted several. Good luck.