Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Markets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to see a market to sell/buy fish and one for jewels, too. I've gotten a ton of jewels, most of which are of little to no use for me. Other people might want them, so I just think it's a waste to have to feed them to pets to get them out of my inventory. There are a lot of folks who fish just to have them to sell for gold, too. That would also help out with fish that may only be in certain areas where you can't get back into them.

If that's not an option then fish in places like Kembaalung Village where you can't get back in once you're done with the mission there need to be available in areas where you can get to them all the time, even if it's just in the Fishing Retreat or the houses that now have fish.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Aazari on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to see a market to sell/buy fish and one for jewels, too. I've gotten a ton of jewels, most of which are of little to no use for me. Other people might want them, so I just think it's a waste to have to feed them to pets to get them out of my inventory. There are a lot of folks who fish just to have them to sell for gold, too. That would also help out with fish that may only be in certain areas where you can't get back into them.

If that's not an option then fish in places like Kembaalung Village where you can't get back in once you're done with the mission there need to be available in areas where you can get to them all the time, even if it's just in the Fishing Retreat or the houses that now have fish.
You can actually get back into Kembaalung Village even when you're done with it's quests unless you rented it with crowns. Anyways, I do not support this idea of a fish market since fishing costs energy and having a fish market would be like having a market for gardening awards or pet experience without even spending energy. Also, jewel vendors exist and you can quick sell or feed jewels to pets for gold.