Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kembaalung Village

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
So, I already ran this mission on my main wizard before they made the recipe for the regular keep multi-tank. I need the Kid Carps, but the guides all say this fish is only found in Kembaalung Village. Is there some way for me to get back in there after I've completed it? Or am I going to have to go fish it with my lowbie characters when they open it up and transfer them over to my main? And then what happens after they're all done with Kembaalung Village and I want to make more multi-tanks? This seems a little like racketeering and forcing us to buy crowns to get the tanks to me.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
If you already completed the quest, you can go back the same way, whenever you want to.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
I think you have the same idea I had until I actually did the dungeon. So Kembaalung Vilage is not the actual dungeon. It is the location of the dungeon, kinda like how Dragonsypre is not a Dungeon, but the Great Spire is. Within the Kembaalung Village there is 2 dungeons. First is the Pangoda of Harmony, then there is a follow up one. You can enter and re enter to your hearts content, and fish to. Good luck catching the Kid Carp! :)

-Rebecca Ashhunter

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009