Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible Update for Spells: Call of Khurlu/Ra?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Hello just a bit of a request regarding the spell Khrulhu.
Simply put, it takes forever. I’ve had to experience the spell multiple times once in the later worlds, and the spell does everything very tediously. The damage and healing are done for each enemy individually, which can be a real pain when it comes to the amount of time that takes. Is it possible to make it so that the spell damages all, and then heals the caster once at the end? Just to cut down on the amount of time, or to somehow shorten the overall animation.
Scarecrow is a similar spell and does its thing pretty efficiently. Perhaps using that as a basis would work well, as I know I am not the only one with this issue.
Another similar request in regards to Ra, it takes way too long especially against four enemies. I love what you guys did with Nested Fury where the damage is done all at once to everyone, whose to say the same cannot be for Ra? He holds is relic up and the sun's rays strike all players at once, rather than going one by one, which again just seems tedious.
I know there are others that feel similarly, thanks for taking time the to consider my post!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The SIMPLE solution, stated MANY many times on this forum, is to have ANY action, which affects multiple targets, to happen simultaneously. This would cover buffs, weakness, trap, blade, hits, heals, EVERYTHING in the game

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
I do agree that Khrulhu needs to be shortened, though it also needs to keep it's quality of animation. If Kingsisle are going to shorten the spell, I hope that they don't mess it up and make the spell's animation less "epic". Khrulhu's animation as of right now is pretty cool looking, it really shows how powerful of a monster it is. I just hope when shortening the spell, Kingsisle doesn't take that away.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I agree 100%. Khrulhu takes about 1.5 to 2 minutes for 4 enemies. That really is a long time for just one spell.