Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would you do this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2012
Suppose there is a new item in the crowns shop. It is a single random item that can be found in any of the hoard packs currently in the crowns shop, ranging from a Cat Tail Reagent in the Wyvern's Hoard, to the Mander Palanquin Mount in the Pharaoh's Hoard. It costs ten crowns and you can buy it as many times as you'd like, would you buy it?

Jack Thundersword
Prodigious

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Jack Tundersword on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Suppose there is a new item in the crowns shop. It is a single random item that can be found in any of the hoard packs currently in the crowns shop, ranging from a Cat Tail Reagent in the Wyvern's Hoard, to the Mander Palanquin Mount in the Pharaoh's Hoard. It costs ten crowns and you can buy it as many times as you'd like, would you buy it?

Jack Thundersword
Prodigious
only if it was worth it if i kept getting junk i quit the pack and go for the bigger packs

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
I believe you can get 10 crowns from doing trivia on the KingsIsle free games site, so yes, I would take my chances and do it.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Jack Tundersword on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:

Jack Thundersword
Prodigious
Are you talking about something like a "Surprise Package"? 10 Crowns and you get what you get... could be Mist Wood, could be a Hoard Pack... ?
If that's what you mean, I'm in.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
If it was only ten crowns then I'd definitely try. If after a couple tries I was getting common cheap things like mist wood I would stop. But if I could get good gear or a new mount then I'd take my chances.

Caitlin Griffinrider level 59
Devin Winterdust level 21
Brynn Legenblade level 10