Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ridiculous....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Hello everyone, so I thought this was pretty crazy. Everyone knows how powerful Zeus gear is, and how rare it is for level 30+. Well... I have 3 main Characters I play on, Garrett (Level 100 ), Ronan(Level 34 ), and Joshua(Level 31 ) So here's the thing, I use Garrett(By the way, all of my character's last names are ashflame) to boost Joshua. By that I mean I pay for 2 accounts. I tried for hours to get zeus gear on Ronan, 6 hours of running olympus. Nothing. No Zeus, all Senator. So then I ran olympus, TWICE on Garrett and Joshua Ashflame. Both time, I got a Zeus piece. But... On Garrett Ashflame. LEVEL 100, not even joking. I thought this was ridiculous and that maybe someone would have a story like it. Anyways, that's really it.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
I got two zeus gear in a row.
And that level 100 sounds very interesting, perhaps there's a set for every 10 levels?

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
zeus gear is lvl 30 gear, and yes its not easy to farm for.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
I think it is ridiculous that their is no other thing that looks like the coat of invincibility!! Where you have to be a member, a certain rank, and a certain amount of arena tickets to get a coat! Why cant they make one ANYONE can have, but it just has like different stats and you can buy it with gold?