Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

houses without fish question

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
i've noticed that none of the houses you can buy for gold in the crown shop have fish. I've also noticed a number of the older houses that have water don't have fish.

My question is this:

will KI be putting fish into all the houses or can we expect only some of them to have fish?

And

will KI add fish to any of the houses that can be bought for gold in the crown shop?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Hi crystalwizard, don't quote me on this, but I once heard a rumor in-game that they'll be adding some fish to some bought-for-gold houses. Again, it was just a rumor I heard from other players, but in the meantime don't forget you can always go to someone else's house in Castle Tours and fish from their bundle houses.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
From what I've seen, it's the houses that come with bundle cards that are having the fish added. I've got a Sultan's Palace and the lake and all of the ponds around the main building have fish now. I know the Zafaria themed one with the gorilla gift-giver also had fish added.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
Hello,

I just noticed that all of my premium castles (some purchased with gold) now have fishing. Thank you - it came as a nice surprise.