Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i can not get a response

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
please
tell the help people to answer me I am stuck in ambrose office and can not get into talk to mr Lincoln
I got the quest to go to Polaris from ambrose then went into mr Lincoln but before I finished I logged out now I can not get back into the room. I have emailed ki and no response . a few month back I emailed them over and over about my balance and got no answer ever.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
what am I supposed to do to get these people to talk to me. apparently every email address I use is wrong and everything I say is wrong so can someone tell me what to do?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Try walking out of Ambrose office completely, then walk in and try to go through the door

Administrator
gorman moonweaver on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
please
tell the help people to answer me I am stuck in ambrose office and can not get into talk to mr Lincoln
I got the quest to go to Polaris from ambrose then went into mr Lincoln but before I finished I logged out now I can not get back into the room. I have emailed ki and no response . a few month back I emailed them over and over about my balance and got no answer ever.
Hello,

Where did you send an email? To get help you need to email support@wizard101.com. If your email is received, you will get an automatic response with a ticket number.

You can also use the contact us form on this page.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

If you use the form, you must make sure that you have a valid email address attached to your game account or you will not receive a reply.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Where did you send an email? To get help you need to email support@wizard101.com. If your email is received, you will get an automatic response with a ticket number.

You can also use the contact us form on this page.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

If you use the form, you must make sure that you have a valid email address attached to your game account or you will not receive a reply.
still no answer
I would think that my emails are getting received,but I don't no , every time I send something I never hear back from anyone, the only time I got a response was a couple weeks ago when I canceled my membership , I got a email back right after that, saying I think something about if I had no time to play I might think about using crowns to buy areas or something idk so I think my email is working and I no my address is with my account. I guess I will just have to wait or something idk I have until may until my membership expiers, so if nothing happens by then there is no sense in renewing, and I have tried months before this cause I had a issue with my balance, and nothing I have a lot invested in this game and I don't plan on quitting, but I am not gonna pay for something I can not use ,anyway if you can tie a piece of paper around a rock and throw it through their window for me that would be greatly appreciated, ty

Administrator
gorman moonweaver on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
still no answer
I would think that my emails are getting received,but I don't no , every time I send something I never hear back from anyone, the only time I got a response was a couple weeks ago when I canceled my membership , I got a email back right after that, saying I think something about if I had no time to play I might think about using crowns to buy areas or something idk so I think my email is working and I no my address is with my account. I guess I will just have to wait or something idk I have until may until my membership expiers, so if nothing happens by then there is no sense in renewing, and I have tried months before this cause I had a issue with my balance, and nothing I have a lot invested in this game and I don't plan on quitting, but I am not gonna pay for something I can not use ,anyway if you can tie a piece of paper around a rock and throw it through their window for me that would be greatly appreciated, ty
Hello,

It appears that the character in question was having a technical issue and in order to resolve this in the quickest possible manner we have added the next quest "Pomp and Circumstance." You will need to follow the directions for that quest including picking up the graduation clothes but you should be able to continue without issue from there.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

It appears that the character in question was having a technical issue and in order to resolve this in the quickest possible manner we have added the next quest "Pomp and Circumstance." You will need to follow the directions for that quest including picking up the graduation clothes but you should be able to continue without issue from there.
thank you for your help I will log on tonight and do that