Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to a new relem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2013
I want to know how to get to Mooshu and other like that, and not just Krokopotia.

Administrator
Hello,

You'll need to complete all your quests in Krokotopia before you can move on to the next world, Marleybone and then after that to Mooshu.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Those are called worlds and you just finish the quests I'm whatever world you're in and then you'll be sent to Marleybone then mooshu the Dragonspyre then celestia the zafaria then avalon thenazteca then khrysalis then Polaris. Also for side worlds you'll be called to Meryl Ambrose and he'll give those quests to you so you can do grizzleheim wysteria and wintertusk. Also what I think you were trying to spell is "realm" and realms are different than worlds.

-Sierra Pearl
Legendary sorcerer

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can also access Grizzleheim at level 20 (new areas are unlocked at levels 25, 30 and 40) and Wysteria at level 25.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2015
every time you complete all main quests in a world you get a spiral key this is used to travel between worlds also if you see any other people that have it means that is a side quest