Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-30-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Heya Wizards! Once again, it's Friday, and time for a new topic.

Today, let's keep with the pet discussion. If you could have just ONE pet from the Spiral in real life, which would it be? A fire cat? A dragon? A golem? What would you choose?

Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
that is a hard one to decide from but i do like my polar fox so i probably pick that

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
A green quetzal. I know there aren't any of these, But it would look cool, and I love the pretty green color of the venomous quetzals.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
A Storm Mander; they are so eager to please. I would teach him or her to load the dishwasher, run the Vacuum, and make the beds.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I fire elf, dragon or a phoenix, hard to decide

Survivor
Apr 16, 2013
A Grimtooth probably the cutest pet in game ever!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
my therizinosaurus Miss Libby

• she can stun people who bother me
  • she can take all the bluster out of their arguments (enfeeble)
  • she can make me never miss a shot at pool or basketball (infallible)
  • she can shatter, which I would imagine is pretty handy for something although I wouldn't take her to a Swarovski shop
  • She can make me feel a lot better when I'm feeling down (fairy)
  • Even a medium-sized theropod can carry almost half a ton on its back and run faster than city traffic. Yay let's go shopping
  • She can dance the fandango
  • Trimming her toenails will be a chore

Hero
May 02, 2009
Hmm, that's a tough one. Probably either a Fire Cat or a Fire Serpent, or maybe even an Ianthine Spectre honestly. They could do stuff for me and I could give them treats as rewards afterwards.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
I love my party corgi and would love to have him in real life.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
If I could have a wizard pet in real life I am not sure which I would pick. As I think about what it requires to take care of a real pet I think of how each of my favor as in cutest wizard pets would be hard to handle and care for. A meow wing is cute but just imagine how much trouble the cats ability to fly would be. Its hard enough to keep a cat without wings off of shelves and things. Though it might be possible to put some wings on my cat for a costume.

Caring for a unicorn would not be a lot different from a horse. well I might be able to make one of my sister's horses look like a unicorn. Would just have to attach a horn to the horse's nose. That sounds like another fun Halloween decoration idea. However not sure how well these pets would tolerate being decorated.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
I love cats, but a fire cat would catch fire on many of my possessions, so since black cats aren't adopted much, I would get a black cat.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
A pair of arcane helpers. Of all the pets I can think of, they would have the most practical use. I would have said arctic fox for the cute factor alone, but those actually exist, and it wouldnt be too hard to get a parka in their size.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
Defender
Dec 31, 2014
I would like to have a velociraptor, it's a small dinosaur in the game and I would like to see what it would be like in real life.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Not trying to be in character or anything, but I think that a Sabertooth pet in real life would be pretty cool; or rather a hybrid thereof (like Frostfang or Forlorn Sabertooth, for instance). Honorable mention goes to the Strange Beast.

Adrian
Level 100 , 64 , 40's
Promethean Crafter
Grandmaster Gardener

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
No brainer for me...Lump of Coal or Pet Rock. Very low maintenance. No feeding, no walking, no barking or yowling, no hairballs to clean up.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
My leviathan. No power outages for me! Healing current on everything :P

Survivor
May 30, 2013
I would have a hydra/chimera that would be cool or a saber tooth

William Deathcrafter 87

Administrator
crunkatog on Oct 30, 2015 wrote:
my therizinosaurus Miss Libby

• she can stun people who bother me
  • she can take all the bluster out of their arguments (enfeeble)
  • she can make me never miss a shot at pool or basketball (infallible)
  • she can shatter, which I would imagine is pretty handy for something although I wouldn't take her to a Swarovski shop
  • She can make me feel a lot better when I'm feeling down (fairy)
  • Even a medium-sized theropod can carry almost half a ton on its back and run faster than city traffic. Yay let's go shopping
  • She can dance the fandango
  • Trimming her toenails will be a chore
These are a great set of reasons! You never know when you'll need a fandango dance partner, right?

Thanks, everyone, for playing, we'll have a new topic up shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea