Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why cant there be school in wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2012
i never post but you got professors there why not school to train new spells?

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
Wysteria is basically the same of wizard city
frost-ice
Chaos-death
ember-fire
ect. ect.
So we would just be learning the same spells?
But I do agree when i first entered wyteria, i always wondered why I ccouldn't learn any spells

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
7UHF on Oct 26, 2015 wrote:
i never post but you got professors there why not school to train new spells?
well, now that we've graduated andhave new taechers, maybe sometime in the future of the spiral, we'll bring teachers to Pigswick Academy and can learn spells there too :)

This topic has actually been talked about a lot since I've been on the forums. People KNOW that the schools in Wysteria are all farcical, yet they still want these schools to actually teach something.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
If I'm right, though, the Wysteria history books around the area say that the professors were misfits, the pig students weren't magically talented, and all they did was study history books and not learn real magic. (They keep winning the tournament because pigs like cheating)

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
Based on the students (the pigs) level of skills. I'm not sure there is anything to learn.

Allison ShadowWhisper

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Ghost77x on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
Based on the students (the pigs) level of skills. I'm not sure there is anything to learn.

Allison ShadowWhisper
What do you mean ' I'm not sure there is anything to learn?'

The Pigs in Wysteria know star school spells!!! Is that not enough? I want to learn star spells, but you have to be like level 70+.
SO, if you could learn some star spells in Wysteria, you could be an early star school wizard at level 20 not 70. So, there could be a secret star school trainer in Wysteria. Don't you agree?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Um, Sir, You are able to learn Star Magic once you arrive to Celestia all the way to Azteca, same with the other Austral schools. Like they have already said, the teachers have no desire to teach the students, WHAT SO EVER, and the students are never out and doing magic if you haven't noticed (Besides spinning books in the air and themselves.) However, I do see your point, but it clearly shows these components as you travel through Wysteria.

-"The Greatest Pleasure in life, is doing what people say you cannot do."

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
Survivor
Mar 28, 2015
If there are proffessors in Wysteria then why not make a school

Survivor
Mar 28, 2015
If there are proffessors in Wysteria then why not make a school
Although
Earth is equal to Life
Tempest is equal to storm
Etc.Ect.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Since the pigs in Wysteria cheat, they must have learned the spells to do the cheating. Maybe Wysteria could teach "cheat" spells - like instant interrupt, or cast two spells in one round, or some other cheater type spells. They probably learned it from the instructors.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
Yeah, that would be great. Maybe there could be a quest where you could be a transfer student and learn a few spells they have. I like the idea of cheat spells that the person ahead of me suggested.