Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing Fixes #3: Fish and Aquariums

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Hello!

Here are my fix suggestions concerning fish and aquariums:

- please make Errol Fynn fish in Rawenwood pond a rank 2 fish, so people don't have to go after all the balance fish in the pond (with the spell that divides rank 1 and 2 fish things would be much easier).
- same with Cranky Catfish in Commons Pond
- please find a way to display fish names in aquariums

Thanks for reading this,

Jesse

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Jerry Saibot on Oct 25, 2015 wrote:
Hello!

Here are my fix suggestions concerning fish and aquariums:

- please make Errol Fynn fish in Rawenwood pond a rank 2 fish, so people don't have to go after all the balance fish in the pond (with the spell that divides rank 1 and 2 fish things would be much easier).
- same with Cranky Catfish in Commons Pond
- please find a way to display fish names in aquariums

Thanks for reading this,

Jesse
Out of all three of your posts I agree with ONE of your suggestions...
Fish Names on Aquariums - I think it should be automatic that a small identifying label should appear once you put a fish in a tank. Most fish are easy to visually identify but some... not so much. I just think it would be a great (and easy?) addition to the game to have the tanks identify what fish is in them.
For the record, I don't think any of your other complaints are justified. Fish like rank 3, are that way because they are rare and harder to catch. And because of this they give higher XP when you catch them. Chests already give you extra benefits when you catch them... gold, reagents and items, and some of the items can be pretty special.