Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

an idea on a w101 pvp phone app

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
its just an idea i had last night i thought it might be cool i am not personally a pvp person but i know allot of people are so i thought why not. my idea is an app so you can pvp (kinda like grub guardian) where it tells you when the pvp or tournament is ready and lets you actually duel unlike actually logging into w101 on the computer this only lets you pvp you can't quest or anything. one of the things i havent thought of is what about people who dont play w101 what deck are they going to use. this is just an idea i'm not saying DO THIS

please leave comments

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Boy, wow, do you mean duel on your phone's app or a tablet, or something?
That's pretty innovative!
I like the idea.
Just roll into a pvp duel or tournament on your phone, thru an app?
It's a really good idea.

It's a great idea, actually!
Making it, tho...sounds difficult.
Nobody's done it,- so, I bet it'd be one tough concept to build.

I still really like the idea! It's good.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2012
i may have figured out how people that dont play w101 can use the dueling app, so let them pick a school and start them off with the normal spells that a person of that school would have up to lets say level 16 or something like that and have them pvp others that are around the selected level so if they pick level 10 they will fight from level 8 to 12 that isnt a warlord XD last thing you want is someone to play it and the first opponent is a warlord with 100% resist :P well unless they want to :P