Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best 1v1 Low Level School For PvP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2015
I am having trouble with pvp and don't want to take the time to level my wizards up too high yet. Does anyone have a recommendation and a guide for that school? I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for level 5-12, any school.

Thanks,
Colin Stormwraith, Level 39

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
For low level, I prefer Balance & then Myth. Balance can't be easily defended against, and Myth has stuns and double attack cards which reduces shielding problems. I also suggest in investing in various treasure cards to enhance your prowess, the chief of which are infallible and monstrous. I would also suggest getting the level 5 crowns gear if possible to help your situation. Lastly, spend the time and effort in aquiring a good pet. The abilities they can learn are often the deciding factor in many matches. Good luck.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I think the best would either be Balance or Storm.

Balance because you get the elemental shields early on, and that can really help you in pvp. Plus, only a Tower Shield can block balance attacks.

Storm well obviously because of op attacks.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
I would highly recommend either myth or ice. First off ice has high base health making it harder to be killed. Myth has decent health plus their wooden puppet minion.

Strategy for myth: Use your minion, use this spell on your puppet (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Draw_Power), use some kind of OP TC like orthrus to kill off your enemy.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
arsenalgooner1966 on Oct 4, 2015 wrote:
I am having trouble with pvp and don't want to take the time to level my wizards up too high yet. Does anyone have a recommendation and a guide for that school? I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking for level 5-12, any school.

Thanks,
Colin Stormwraith, Level 39
ice (faster as warlord pair to others school) everyone use ice great at tournament! there warlord faster most less 3-4 video (others more then except for ice) ice made goal (after offense) tank last (would beware of immunity) reach higher level!

any school have immunity no matter what school you are!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Easily Myth. In lower levels Myth's minions play a huge factor in matches, especially if you play them right. With my low level myth I've gotten to Overlord with ease and have won multiple tournaments. Ice and Balance are close seconds, but Myth takes it for me.