Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please make housing tours an Option

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Hello.
I have played this game for a while now, but I still haven't viewed all the houses available in the crown shop. This is simply because I cannot stand Myrella Windspar. Please make it an option of if you would like her to guide you through the house or not. It is extremely frustrating when I'm stopped every few seconds to click out of something she's saying. I would just like to walk through the empty house in a matter a minutes...
Thanks,

Lenora SkullShade

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
I would love an option to be added to turn off her commentary. It gets a bit annoying after a while.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
There's a house tour option now that lets you visit player houses. You should be able to see them without any tour guide. It's in a house located in the commons.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Tatiana Winterhear... on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
There's a house tour option now that lets you visit player houses. You should be able to see them without any tour guide. It's in a house located in the commons.
That's not what the OP was asking about. They asked for an option to turn off Myrella Windspar's dialogue when previewing houses.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
lewski on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
That's not what the OP was asking about. They asked for an option to turn off Myrella Windspar's dialogue when previewing houses.
And I gave an alternative to viewing houses so that Myrella's dialogue could be avoided. What did you do?

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Tatiana Winterhear... on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
And I gave an alternative to viewing houses so that Myrella's dialogue could be avoided. What did you do?
That is true, but I like viewing empty houses before I buy them. Seeing them decorated makes it hard for me to decide how I would like to decorate it.

Lenora SkullShade100