Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harry Potter visits Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi! I thought of a fun event that could happen sometime! Harry Potter and his crew could visit us! Harry,Ron,and Hermione could give us fun quests or so to help get rid of the evil here! I literally JUST came up with this so I don't have all the details yet but let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Kingsisle has to get permission to do that, but it's a great idea!

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i guess that would be cool but how would they help us exactly

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
KI would have to buy rights from WB or JK Rowling to use the characters' likeness, that probably wouldn't be feasible for them.

Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez can be found in game for contributing their talents, I'm unsure of what the HP characters can bring, although it would be cool to see a cameo or Easter egg (Game of Thrones references abundant in parts of Avalon)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
could be fun.
KI would just have to buy the rights to put Harry Potter in a video game from whichever company, or person, who currently owns those rights.
Assuming that entity is willing to sell those rights to KI. Then of course KI has to make the character models and get passable voices for those characters, before those rights revert to Ms. Rowling, or some publisher.

It is possible, just prepare to wait a few years.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think the cheapest thing to do would be to add in the brooms from the stories as mounts. This way, you dont have to pay as much because they're not people (though I know nothing about the legalities). Id love to ride a firebolt