Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

omg, i finally got my boots!

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
it's been 9 months on 3 wizards, and my exalted sorcerer finally has a full set of gear~ just knowing that i never have to set foot back in that dungeon again (at least on that wizard) makes me so happy that i could spew rainbows and butterflies!

i could hug you all right now~ mally and ki and everyone on these boards.
(even you, shane; even you)

-von

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Good job. On my fire wizard I got the hat, robe and wand on my first try.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
congrats von I am still trying to get gear from exalted duels I invited a couple of randoms this morning and one of them got rattle bones robe and a mount and myself and the life wiz I invited did most of the work so it really is just a luck thing

liam stormbrand
representing TEAM BRING IT

Administrator
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Just in time before the next world is going to be launched and new gear to farm months for lol. Congrats!

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
That must feel so good like winning the lottery! After a month of farming, I felt that way. I bet you feel 10x much better, in words I cannot describe. CONGRATS VON!!!

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Mr Talon on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
Just in time before the next world is going to be launched and new gear to farm months for lol. Congrats!
Any word on when that's going to be?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
Sorry Valcoor, I'm not privy to that info. You'd have better luck asking the Professor. Well, maybe not

Khrysalis Pt. 2 was the last of the main story line and that was April 2014. The last major world update was the Four Dungeons, and that was November 2014.

All we have had this year so far is Socketing and Ultra everything. I'm sure we will see something major before years end. My guess would be a few weeks after Halloween. Sometime in November.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
thanks everyone~ as much as i give ki/malistaire/the rest of you a hard time some days, you are all wonderful and i wish everyone the best of luck getting their gear.

sure, i may complain about stuff from time to time, but ki has given us a great game and an opportunity to meet so many awesome people.

fish paste forever!

-von "1 down, 2 to go" shadowsong
exalted

Hero
May 07, 2015
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
might be what we all be asking for POLERIS and i hope its for level 54ish because im a level 54 have a firey good day wizards miranda jade song