Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rain Globe housing item!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Ok, I'm a major decorator, and I have many friends who are too. Half of the item count in one of my houses, yes, half, I used to make it rain over an area with fish fountains. It had been bigger before that, but I had to take out so many things because I ran out of item count.
So I propose, instead of spending a ridiculous amount of item count just to make it "rain," when in reality it's uneven, only a few sprinkles, allowing you to look straight up and see all the random floating fountains above it, why not make a rain globe? It would work just like the snow globe, making it snow in the area that you put it down in, but instead it would be rain. It would allow you to make it rain anywhere you wanted. Pretty darn sure all housing decorators looking at this thread right now are jumping up and cheering. Let's do it?

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Ooooooo. I do love this idea. I was asking for house that had seasons in another post but this would be so helpful and I would use it if they had one. How are you making it rain at your castle right now?

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
i like this idea!

...but why stop at rain? we could have a myriad of other weather effects as well!
Dust storms, Thunderstorms, Leaves blowing in the Breeze, Smoke/Fog, Sun Beams, Insects buzzing around...the possibilities are only limited by imagination!

Please implement KI!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Fallon Fireblade on Sep 3, 2015 wrote:
Ok, I'm a major decorator, and I have many friends who are too. Half of the item count in one of my houses, yes, half, I used to make it rain over an area with fish fountains. It had been bigger before that, but I had to take out so many things because I ran out of item count.
So I propose, instead of spending a ridiculous amount of item count just to make it "rain," when in reality it's uneven, only a few sprinkles, allowing you to look straight up and see all the random floating fountains above it, why not make a rain globe? It would work just like the snow globe, making it snow in the area that you put it down in, but instead it would be rain. It would allow you to make it rain anywhere you wanted. Pretty darn sure all housing decorators looking at this thread right now are jumping up and cheering. Let's do it?
i love this idea~ i'm not a (big) decorator, but i would put one of these in every single one of my houses.

-von

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I support this idea and am a very big decorator my self :) I love partaking in the house rating !

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I have a snow globe, I like the rain globe idea.