Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Third Arc!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
Okay guys, so obviously we know Wizard101 is far from over and is gaining way too much money to end as of now. What worlds and what main villain would you like to see in the third arc? If you want even go onto as many arcs ahead as you would like, it sure can't hurt.

Personally my ideal storyline would be that after beating Morganthe, Headmaster Ambrose calls you back to his office and congratulates you for graduating Ravenwood, as well as your teacher for your school standing beside him who says how proud of you they are etc. You would then be told to go speak to Gamma for more information of your next journey in Wizardhood, Gamma tells you of another Spiral Key recently discovered by the excavation team in Krokotopia. You go ahead to Krokotopia and talk to Zanne, who was given the key for safe-keeping so he could give it to you, you are then told to take it to the spiral door to continue your journey! You go back to the spiral door in Krokotopia, but when you click 'X' the door breaks! Tinu Bhak'mal sees your problem and tells you to go to the Tomb of Storms, where the Spirit Well will give you a one way trip to Wizard City! You get back to Wizard City and are inside of Bartleby, you leave and go to Ambrose. Ambrose examines the key and sees that isn't a Spiral Key at all, but instead a Galaxy Key! Ambrose tells you to talk to Bartleby, as he would know of such things. Bartleby tells you of his father who gave birth to him and his sister, but also five other galaxies with world trees as well, your first stop is The Singularity, which is where Bartleby's father resides (this isn't one of the six galaxies, this is the mother Galaxy, the hub of all the others). Bartleby tells you to go to Gamma's office, there underneath Gamma on his pedestal is a keyhole in which you use the Galaxy Key you were given. You are then teleported to the Singularity, which would have another small keyhole within Bartleby's father (I'll call him Paddington for now). You leave the inside of Paddington (a marble room surrounded by four columns) and he tells you of the seven new schools which are your secondary school (as in the game actually lets you choose another school on top of your old one which costs free training points). You choose out of said schools (I'll clarify later) and are then told to go to your first galaxy, The Tangle! Each Galaxy would have the same amount of worlds each as The Spiral does (except for The Singularity, the only 'world' there would be where Paddington resides) and in each Galaxy you could take on one new school, until you completed all galaxies and had six different schools under your belt and be then known as "The God of Harmonic Energy", which would also be a badge.

I think this would be a great idea to keep Wizard101 going on for a long time, lemme' know what you think and give your own ideas down below!
Alex Moonforge

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Ideas for future adventures: You go back in time to adventure through the past of the spiral. A villain maybe could be corrupting the events through time, and the professor in Marleybone sends you through his telegraph box to save the spiral (past). I've always wondered what has occurred in the past from all this talk about the Titans, Giants, and the Dragons. And then, all these worlds have history books that talk about how the world was founded and stuff like that. I would like to go on adventures in the past, learning more details about the character's pasts like how Ambrose founded Ravenwood, how he met Gamma, all sorts of things. These ideas could be added as a later arc, if Kingsisle runs out of ideas. I think it's an interesting one that will help us know more about the spiral, and actually make the people who "rush" stop spamming the space button during dialogue. It can also prove that NPC's aren't lazy, and show Ambrose actually being active instead of sitting in his tower all day.

These ideas will definitely keep Wizard101 going for a long time.

Fiona SummerBlossom
Exalted Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
I'm sorry to shoot this down, but the next villain, Old Cob has already set the stage for the next story arc; and possibly some new worlds, Polaris, Mirage, etc. Though I do like this idea!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
Anyway, as for the seven new schools in The Singularity, these will be the same as the Spiral, but mixed together! Mostly opposites:

School of Ire & : I think this would be a great combination but also the most challenging, you could have the strategy of minions from Myth mixed with the heavy hits of Storm. Now I know this sounds op, but hear me out, this school would give the least health and stats on all gear, about 15% less than others, and would have a lesser amount of spells than other schools by around five cards, would also have more enemies of same typing which would make it difficult too.

School of Wind & : Now this school would be the second hardest, as for the low health from both previous schools mixed together, this would end up giving the most of extra max health. Again, I know this sounds unfair but this school would have the least of base healing stats, and would have to rely solely on defence, no healing spells in it's spell range.

(I will cont. the schools if wanted)

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
It sounds like there's enough there to keep the game going another 10 years.
I like it.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2015
Sierra Deathshade on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
I'm sorry to shoot this down, but the next villain, Old Cob has already set the stage for the next story arc; and possibly some new worlds, Polaris, Mirage, etc. Though I do like this idea!
Aw man, maybe this could be an idea for the Fourth Arc and onwards then. xD

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Dear Alex,
I think that would be an awesome adventure! But we do have to deal with Old Cob, maybe after we deal with Old Cob that would be possible and it would totally be an amazing time line of quests, we might even learn some more history along the way also!

Good Wishes,
Alyssa DeathEyes, Alyssa DragonBlood, and Saffron BattleWraith