Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The hoarder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
the hoarder is impossible to beat because of course myth is underpowered. He blocks all my critical and makes medusa do 1.000 damage every time And I'm sick of it. Getting basilisk is hopeless. Lucas light blossom level68 conjuror

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Congratulations on making it to level 68 w/o Medusa! You shouldn't feel the need to absolutely have the spell just because you are at the minimal level requirement.

I believe if you level through to 70, and are lucky enough to acquire Atlantea gear, you will find The Hoarder to be an easier duel. You may also consider acquiring Myth resistant gear so the incoming attacks aren't so painful. A third option would be to consider Zafaria crafted gear recipes, if you're into crafting.

I do not remember the specifics of that duel, so I don't know if Prism + Trap combos will help you. Time your Blades so he doesn't EQ you and remove them just before you attack.

Did you learn the Stun Block spell (costs 1 Training Point) from Diego in Unicorn Way? This will help you tremendously.

I hope this helps you, and best of luck

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 90

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Are you using waterworks gear? That's what helped me out in this fight on my balance ( I also had to fight a balance minion)
If death isn't your secondary school, get an amulet feint, and a tc feint, that's 140% more damage, tc myth blade spirit blade and spirit trap with your normal ones work fine
and with waterworks gear and the sun spells (Collusial or Gargantuan work) That should be able to kill the hoarder
Elijah Thunder Breath 88