Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp idea for the better

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Remove being able to use treasure cards in pvp. It is severely unfair for anyone who's against heavy tc users. I shouldn't have to explain more of why they should be removed because its super obvious. You can think i am a non-skilled raging kid if you want. I have enough pvp skill to beat people who actually play fair. You should just add potions being able to be used in pvp if treasure cards will be continued to be used in pvp

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
The reason why I quit PVP was because of the TC spamming.
But I don't entirely agree with your idea. Tc only exist for a few purposes: crafting, using them in PVE, and majorly, PVP.
How about non tc matches can be created. Or you are put against an opponent who has no tc if you also don't have any. I totally agree that Tc spamming is unfair, but completely removing them from PVP would not make them as useful.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Ah, the old broken record playing again. The proper selection and timing of using various TC is a skill. TC are available to everyone, so they are in no way unfair. If you really prefer your PVP to be TC free, there are tournaments just for you, enjoy.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Exactly when i pvp on my lvl30 balance everyone uses tcs im always trying to use judgment but they end up just treasure card blades and blade stacking and use orthurus or helephant etc,I never used treasure cards its sort of a waste of gold.