Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New colors in the dye shop.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Okay so my idea is to add a bunch of new colors into the game because I have not seen one update since the game has launched to add more colors into the game also I think pink shouldn't be just a girls color as guys wear pink all the time so yeah I would love to hear what you guys think about adding new colors into the game.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I like this idea a lot and really hope they will consider it. I love being able to customize my clothing and gear. At the beginning, I did kind of say with the colors of my schools, but now I prefer to have a variety so I don't look the same all the time. I would like brown added for the girls. I believe boys already have brown as a choice for them to use.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I think every shade currently available should be usable by any Wizard, male or female. If this were implemented, we might find that we already have a wide enough variety of colors.

I don't like the implications that some blues are only for boys, for example, and pink is only for girls.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah I don't think any one likes that there are only certain colors for girls & guys