Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Recently returned to game after a 2 year break and am so very happy with how things have progressed. I love the seed vault, I love being able to construct a castle with blocks. <I spend waaaay too much time doing this> I love being able to set gear sets, I love the expanded TC storage, I love slotted items that you can equip jewels in, and I love being able to use additional bric a brac potions for space. I'm sure I'll love fishing and aquariums too, but I'm too busy training pets and gardening to devote much time to that feature yet. :)

So many good things have come to the game, I hate to ask for more, but I'm greedy so I have to.

Could you please start selling empty housing plots so that people can build houses using the castle block system? Maybe it's already in game, but I couldn't find one. It's such an enjoyable feature, it'd be a shame to deny folk the chance to build their own homes. Also, could you release azteca styled blocks crafting recipes as well? I'd also not mind other new blocks. You can never have enough of a variety. :D Here's a tough one, could you find a way to use wallpaper and flooring in the built castles? The generic styles are nice, but will get boring. How they're designed now, doesn't appear compatible with the existing flooring and wallpaper systems. So I imagine a separate system would have to be introduced for that.

Anyways, I'm a bit of a decorating nut and spend too much time on that. But I love so many of the new features or new to me features. Thanks a lot for all the work you have put in!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Funny that I should come across this, I have been wondering the same things as far as the castles go Of course the bundles provide you with castle plots, but there should really be more plots available in the crown shop or by vendors to sell the open plots ready to build. And i noticed the same thing with the wallpaper decorating a house i used the castle blocks in. It ended up working without wallpaper, but I really think it would be a nice touch to add wallpaper to add to castle blocks.