Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Spells from your Teacher!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Hello, KingsIsle!

I know you have been working very hard on Wizard101 while working very hard on Pirate101, both games I play and very much enjoy. But, I have an idea to make the game even better for players! My idea is, Final Spells from your Teachers!

Now, I know what you're thinking. "That's already been done! For Storm, it's Storm Owl, for Fire it's Sun Serpent!" But my idea is this: In the middle of the 3rd arc, you get a quest from your school teacher! (i.e Halston BaleStrom, or Dalia Falmia,). Of course you shall go to Ravenwood, and talk to your teacher. And he/she says "I have one last spell for you! It has been created through the highest wizards themselves! Merle Ambrose and some of your other school teachers." For this Final quest, you shall defeat your own School teacher, and each teacher has 35,000 health, resist to all schools, they do not cheat, but they can do everything your wizard can do. Enchant blades, Spells, traps and heals.

Once you are almost done fighting your boss, he casts a spell that takes away all of the wizards cards, but his/her consequence is that it leaves the teacher with 1 hp, and leaves the wizard with the lowest spell, the first spell they learned. (i.e Thunder Snake, Fire Cat, Scrab, etc.) They have no enchants, just that one spell. But, the spell fizzles, right after, you cast an unknown spell, thus defeating the teacher. and thus being the spell that the teacher gives you at the end of the quest.

This spell will be Non PvP, so one team won't be so overpowered. Once the teacher gives you the spell, He/she says that they are retiring of being your teacher, and that their teacher who taught them their spells shall teach you and they will teach you new spells that will take you through the 3rd arc. (But the People prior to getting this quest will still have their main teacher like Cyrus Drake, Halston Balestrom, etc.)

I hope this Message can get to you guys at KingsIsle Entertainment Inc. And I hope you can consider making this adjustment to the game. I would think it would be really cool.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Actually, this isn't a bad idea. I really like the idea of getting new teachers.

~Christopher Waterward, Promethean Student

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I actually really like this.
I dont think that the teachers should retire, though.
I think it would make more sense if they sent you to a shrine of some sort, and had you call upon the creator(s) of your school. Fire would talk to the greatest Dragon left, storm would talk to the greatest Triton, and Ice would talk to the greatest Giant.
As for the spirit schools, the Triton and Giant would great a being a pure death to aid death students.
The Triton and Dragon would create a being of pure life to aid the life students.
And the Giant and Dragon would create a being of pure myth to aid the myth students.
Being the highest beings of their power, these 6 creatures(?) would combine power to create a spirit of perfect harmony. One who is focused upon the balance.
Once everything is settled, we could talk to our new teacher and learn spells that way. It would be like starting all over again but at a higher level.
We could use training points to learn the greatest healing spells, or the strongest defenses in the Spiral.

How does this sound? I pretty much just built off of what you said.
Nicholas RavenBlood 100

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I actually like this idea! Maybe the teachers son/daughter takes over. :P

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Wow this idea sounds great!! i'd love the last spell that we get from our teacher to be our teachers themselves!! This Idea sounds really great i love it. great job!

Cori Willowleaf lvl 83

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Shadow Hunter on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
Hello, KingsIsle!

I know you have been working very hard on Wizard101 while working very hard on Pirate101, both games I play and very much enjoy. But, I have an idea to make the game even better for players! My idea is, Final Spells from your Teachers!

Now, I know what you're thinking. "That's already been done! For Storm, it's Storm Owl, for Fire it's Sun Serpent!" But my idea is this: In the middle of the 3rd arc, you get a quest from your school teacher! (i.e Halston BaleStrom, or Dalia Falmia,). Of course you shall go to Ravenwood, and talk to your teacher. And he/she says "I have one last spell for you! It has been created through the highest wizards themselves! Merle Ambrose and some of your other school teachers." For this Final quest, you shall defeat your own School teacher, and each teacher has 35,000 health, resist to all schools, they do not cheat, but they can do everything your wizard can do. Enchant blades, Spells, traps and heals.

Once you are almost done fighting your boss, he casts a spell that takes away all of the wizards cards, but his/her consequence is that it leaves the teacher with 1 hp, and leaves the wizard with the lowest spell, the first spell they learned. (i.e Thunder Snake, Fire Cat, Scrab, etc.) They have no enchants, just that one spell. But, the spell fizzles, right after, you cast an unknown spell, thus defeating the teacher. and thus being the spell that the teacher gives you at the end of the quest.

This spell will be Non PvP, so one team won't be so overpowered. Once the teacher gives you the spell, He/she says that they are retiring of being your teacher, and that their teacher who taught them their spells shall teach you and they will teach you new spells that will take you through the 3rd arc. (But the People prior to getting this quest will still have their main teacher like Cyrus Drake, Halston Balestrom, etc.)

I hope this Message can get to you guys at KingsIsle Entertainment Inc. And I hope you can consider making this adjustment to the game. I would think it would be really cool.
This is a great idea! But this might take a while for this to be a reality because the code for this may take a while ( but half of this what a wizard those so that should be easy) but other than that this is quite awesome but may I suggest for the spell to be pvp because we all wanna be op

David Firehammer 87

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
Defender
Nov 12, 2013
I think that instead of our teachers retiring, we should be sent away as an exchange student in another world to continue our schooling.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
Arcanexo on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:
I think that instead of our teachers retiring, we should be sent away as an exchange student in another world to continue our schooling.
I like this idea we could be sent to new worlds and new teachers our school will stay the same but it is called something different ( example: storm would be tempest school, fire would be ember school, etc. ).

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
This sounds awesome they should add different schools across the worlds like a new death teacher in kryhsalis,a new myth teacher in marleybone a new fire one in dragonspyre etc,

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Hmm, now I see where another recent thread may have come from.

Something like this would be really cool. And what I said in that other thread was that I think it would be really cool if we could somehow restore Dragonspyre Academy to be our new "Ravenwood" with new (or new to us, maybe old in chronological terms) professors. It seems like such a waste to leave the place in ruins.

And if we can't resurrect the old trees, maybe we could plant new ones that can be infused with the spirits of the old trees with a little help from Bartleby, Grandmother Raven, and the Council of Light. This perhaps could also be a segue into the world of Light magic. Maybe Light magic opens a whole new world of possibilities.

Instead of being used in duels, maybe Light magic could be use for restorative purposes, and an entirely different type of interaction could be created. What it would be, I haven't really thought that through. It just kind of came to me as I was typing.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Cool idea! Maybe the teachers shouldn't retire, they are so well developed (their own backstories, personalities), it will be sad to see them go. We could fight them in their own towers, I mean the towers shouldn't just stand there collecting dust. Life's new spell better be an AOE. I will die if life's next spell isn't an AOE.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2015