Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Farming

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2012
So, I have done Waterworks twice now, and haven't got my Waterworks gear yet, but I have a question. I am in Celestia at the moment, in Stormriven Hall. Should I keep farming until I get my Waterworks gear (and possibly a Master Amulet), or should I continue the main storyline until I reach Zafaria?

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer, lvl 62

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Waterworks gear is great to get, but you can take turns doing both. Most of your questing can be done solo or with one other player, but farming Waterworks is fastest with a full team or at least 3 players, so you might schedule based on your friends. You should also do Wintertusk if you haven't already. There is a lot of experience, gold, and good drops there. If you tire of farming or have bad luck, the crafted gear from Sudrilund is very nice, especially the hats.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
It normally should be around 6 times then you get but i been in there 20 times and have and have had enough pls fix this its messed up that i cant get my robe i have 4 hats and 4 boots but not one robe. Please please please fix this
this is on my storm ronan ghostwhisper currently lvl 70 thanks.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
The WW gear isn't all that necessary in my opinion. Celestia gear bought from the Bazaar will usually do the trick.
Sure, WW gear might still be better in some cases, but when you really do a thorough analysis you can see that it isn't all that better.
If I were you, I wouldn't go through all that hassle. But to each their own.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
gamers531 on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
It normally should be around 6 times then you get but i been in there 20 times and have and have had enough pls fix this its messed up that i cant get my robe i have 4 hats and 4 boots but not one robe. Please please please fix this
this is on my storm ronan ghostwhisper currently lvl 70 thanks.
Unfortunately there is no "normally" when it comes to drops like this. You might get it in one try, it might take 100 tries. There is nothing to fix because it isn't broken.