Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Steel reagent

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Is this some kind of cruel joke? It seems the ONLY source of Steel is from a reagent pack, and a rare drop from it at that. I've managed to get a few bits of Tin and Lead by feeding gear items to pets, but no Steel at all.

Why introduce pet jewel crafting if we aren't able to get the ingredients needed to do it?

Administrator
Hello,

The new metal reagents used in Pet Jewel crafting are currently only available as rewards from feeding items to your pet or through the Mega Reagent Pack. In a future update we plan to add more ways for you to get this reagent. I apologize for the inconvenience.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
Actually, it's not promising. It's exceptionally frustrating.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Then remove the reagent , or substitute it for another. This game is really starting not to be fun anymore.
To add insult to injury, i just spent 60,000 crowns and never got 1 piece of steel, this is a joke..

Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
For what it's worth, I just had a Steel drop in the battle with the four brothers in Nostrand. It was a single piece, but I got one by drop

Survivor
Sep 05, 2015