Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for my son regarding Panther

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2014
Hi! I am not sure if this is the right message board for this question. My son purchased a Panther and then he deleted it. Now he wants it back and he says he must purchase it again. I notice that under the Panther picture, it says, "Permanent." Doe this mean he can get the old Panther back? Thank you!

Administrator
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance in recovering an item.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
The mount is marked as permanent because it is unlike the (7 day) and (1 day) mounts that run out after that certain time period so it pretty much means he was able to ride that pet permanently with out a timer running out. As for him deleting it and if it is possible to get it back I am of no help there sorry.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
DaisyMagicDust on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
Hi! I am not sure if this is the right message board for this question. My son purchased a Panther and then he deleted it. Now he wants it back and he says he must purchase it again. I notice that under the Panther picture, it says, "Permanent." Doe this mean he can get the old Panther back? Thank you!
You can get it back if you email support if your son accaidently deleted it :P