Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish in the Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
I feel like fish should be able to be sold in the bazaar. This is because of the general helpfulness it would provide, and an inconsistency in what is sold at the bazaar. Let's review the purposes fish serve:

1. Housing items: Fish can be put into aquariums and admired in your castle.
2. Crafting Materials: Fish are used in crafting teleport tapestries, high-level decks and others.

Looking at the bazaar, there is a section for furniture, and there are bazaar sections for the other materials used in crafting (reagents, seeds, treasure cards). If we can trade all of these, why not fish?

Furthermore, it would help out those of us who do not have the time, energy(literally, our energy is already spread thin between pets AND gardening) or will to fish.

Please consider making fish tradeable!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I think that would be great! I have some pet snacks that need to be crafted with fish, and it would be really useful to have them sold at the Bazaar.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Then fewer people will fish which leads to fewer people buying Crowns to spend on energy elixers.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I'm not sure about making them sellable at the bazaar as that would bring the demand for fishing down a lot however making them tradable between characters i believe is a brilliant idea!