Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
There are some names I and other players would like to be added in Wizard101. I'd like the name Simon to be added specifically. Please comment other names you would like to see be added into Wizard101.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Beth
Alister
Cara
Aedan - on the girls list
Ann
Annie
Nevaeh - girls
Helena
Amelia
Kat
Lynn
Elena
Morgana
Phoebe
Piper
Watson - girls

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
Nice another name I would like to see is Saxon as it isn't common but cool.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
lordzammy1 on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
There are some names I and other players would like to be added in Wizard101. I'd like the name Simon to be added specifically. Please comment other names you would like to see be added into Wizard101.
I'd like to add Quinn to the girls list also. Quinn is a girl name, too, geez!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
Lela, Maelyn, Deborah, Melody, Susan, Consuela for girls

Stan and/or Stanley, Bud and/or Buddy, Terry, Neil for boys

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
lordzammy1 on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Nice another name I would like to see is Saxon as it isn't common but cool.
Yes that would be awesome! And I wish the list of names was one big list - whether the character was a boy or girl.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I always thought typing a name would be cool...
It would go through moderation and you would be given a random placeholder name until it is moderated to be an appropriate name.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Some characters in the game do have first names that should be added to the list. I know that there shouldn't be too many unique names since it could reveal our identities, but there are so many common names and some people actually name their wizards their real first names. I agree that all the above names should be added. Another good name would be:

Felicia
(from the crafter in Marleybone)

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I think any name they have in pirates that they dont have here would be nice. (first names that is.)
But also Karen. Ted/Theodore. Ruth. (slightly off topic but Ruth in pirates would have been awesome with the first part being "little" since it references pirates of penzance.) And lastly Kate (not just Katie.)