Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What requirments are for Marlybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2014
I am a level 28 wizard but I cant go to Marlybone. HELP Please! Thanks

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Hi there! Have you completed the storyline quest for krokotopia.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Krokotopia_Storyline_Quests
You can check to see where you are in the world by using the link.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
To get to Marleybone you must complete Krokotopia first. This doesn't include any extra side quests, you only need to complete your main quest. There is no way to tell if a quest is main when it is in your spell book, but when accepting quest you'll know it is main if it is not declinable.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
to unlock marleybone you must finish the order of the fang quest in krokotopia,then two other dungeons after that and then defeat a few more enemies. Then you defeat krokopatra and thats when you unlock marleybone i believe.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
flum44 on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 28 wizard but I cant go to Marlybone. HELP Please! Thanks
dont worry, i didnt unlock marleybone until level 31

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
annaxh on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
dont worry, i didnt unlock marleybone until level 31
and you are saying not to worry about that?!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2015
I believe that KI designed Marleybone not to be easily accessible until level 30 and you have to do all of the main quests in the story line anyway before the game would allow you to be able to enter Marleybone.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
PenguinHater1 on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
I believe that KI designed Marleybone not to be easily accessible until level 30 and you have to do all of the main quests in the story line anyway before the game would allow you to be able to enter Marleybone.
You can be any level to enter first arc worlds. (I entered Marleybone at lvl 20 on a few of my wizards) all you have to do is complete the krokotopia questline