Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My character is broken! Farming Koto!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I have farmed Koto for hours and hours! I still haven't gotten the ninja pig spell. I have fought him around 250+ times and I have gotten nothing. What makes this worse is I had a couple of friends help me out every once in a while and what do you know they both got it in less than 10 tries. One of my friends said the drop rate is high. I am wondering if my character is glitched or broken because I honestly think I might need to make a new account.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
No no no, don't make a new account!!! Absolutely nothing is wrong with your character. It is just your luck. As for your friend who said the drop rate is high, that is certainly untrue. Any special items such as pets no auction items and ESPECIALLY spells are very rare. I know your frustrated and tired of trying but it seriosuly is just your luck. Your friends were extremely lucky to get it in under ten tries. I've tried myself at least 20 times and haven't gotten it. I hope you get it soon!

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
You're not broken. The Ninja Pig spell has a low drop rate, so you might just be really unlucky. Just keep trying!

Survivor
May 08, 2011
You haven't gotten the spell yet because he has a low drop rate. If the spell was too easy to get, what would be the point of having wizards work hard to get it? It wasn't a glitch and your wizard is not broken, you just simply have bad luck.

Timothy Darksword lvl 74

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Thanks for the support guys. It really means a lot. I guess my luck is extremely terrible but I'll keep trying and not give up.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I finally got it! Thank for the support guys my hard work of over 350+ battles paid off!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Find a high level friend to help you. A good high level wizard can one-shot kill on the first round making runs very quick. It's a low drop rate, but can easily be done with the right helper.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
You think your character is broken, I think my character as even worse luck.

I have been farming Kagemoosha in the 'Tree of Life' for his 'Balance Citrine Blade' and the stupid pig wont drop it at all.

Have received a lot of robes, 5 Wooden Skeleton Keys and a few other rare things, just not my blade.

Even though I am at a high level that I do not need it, I like to collect all Balance Weapons, and then display them.

SO, you could say that I am really miffed. As for farming the same blade from Shoji in Shiritaki Temple. Wish I could but he has 80% resistance to Balance and I am 'ONLY' Balance/Astral. So I have no luck in defeating him unless I use treasure cards.

Sestiva DeathBringer

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
It is just my luck. I complain here that I am not getting a certain item and what do you know the last time today that I decide to farm Kagemoosha, I final get my blade.

How is that for Ironic.

Sheesh.

:)