Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Test Realm PVP Party and Contest – July 8, 6-10PM

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
I also had the problem while in a queue for a 2v2, I was dumped into a 4v4 match.

I'd like to KI to consider the impact of the critical pet talents in low level pvp. With the 4 crit talents (2 universal 2 school) stacked, this may be an auto-win in low level pvp.

Survivor
May 30, 2014
i see no wrong in the pvp at all or the system just once me and my friend doing 2v2 and used dispel death on our enemy and the dispel did not work looks like we did not use a dispel at all so i wish you fix this. and
thnx KI.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
Questing King on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
Was it going to be a fair fight, as in only people around the same level could fight each other and no using treasure cards unless they are cards that the person already has and if so could we do another one tonight at the same time, because i missed out on the pvp and it made me kinda upset when i looked on?
Why on earth would they prevent people from using treasure cards, That's just a silly idea.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I would like to see on the leaderboard the win/loss record and have separated it by 1v1,2v2,3v3 & 4v4 wins.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
victoria anvilblad... on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
I would like to see on the leaderboard the win/loss record and have separated it by 1v1,2v2,3v3 & 4v4 wins.
It would be a good idea to separate leaderboards between 1v1 and team PvP.