Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I find or buy black lotus?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Can anyone please help me, I have been searching for months, and still can't find black lotus!

If anyone knows where you can buy it, or where I can find it, please let me know.

Sincerely, Alexis Soul Song

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
hello,

Black Lotus is purchasable in the Bazaar, and can found in zones of Mooshu, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and Khrysilis, to name a few.

If you Craft, it can be Transmuted from lower value, more common reagents.

Best of luck to you,

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 88

Survivor
May 08, 2011
mmoluvr on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
hello,

Black Lotus is purchasable in the Bazaar, and can found in zones of Mooshu, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, and Khrysilis, to name a few.

If you Craft, it can be Transmuted from lower value, more common reagents.

Best of luck to you,

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 88
Adding on to this, you can also buy Black Lotus from Diego in Unicorn Way for 50 arena tickets or buy the Transmute Black Lotus recipe from Toshio in MooShu which turns 10 Cat Tail and 10 Ore into 1 Black Lotus.

Timothy Darksword lvl 74

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
At the Floating Land in Celestia, there is a guy you can buy transmute recipes from. You need quite a lot of ore if you want to make a lot of black lotus. I had the same quest, and I stayed in the bizarre for about 10 minutes. Just keep refreshing by clicking on the reagents icon. You need a bit of gold though.
Good luck!