Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New May Cast Eye Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
Just was wondering if anyone knew the specifications for the new may cast wands (the exalted ones). Does it matter if you stitch it into a different wand or does it have to stay the same wand in order to have the may cast? The reason I ask this is that I got it and stitched it into another wand, and it hasn't used the may cast since then. Used it a good 50 times, still hasn't worked for me. Any responses?

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
I have the wands on both my exhalted fire and death wizards and on the fire I am using a wand look that I crafted in the sardonyx and stiched new may cast wand too works fine its like it says tho may cast lol yea should have casted with in 50 times but and on my death I used the celestial trident look and stiched the may cast on that works fine too its cool when it casts and is a help about time we got our own cheat lol

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Patrickdragoneyes1... on Jun 25, 2015 wrote:
Just was wondering if anyone knew the specifications for the new may cast wands (the exalted ones). Does it matter if you stitch it into a different wand or does it have to stay the same wand in order to have the may cast? The reason I ask this is that I got it and stitched it into another wand, and it hasn't used the may cast since then. Used it a good 50 times, still hasn't worked for me. Any responses?
Stitched will work fine. I'm using as is on my Fire but stitched on my Death.