Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening TC quantites?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Maybe I'm just overlooking something but I'm wondering...
Is there any way to tell the quantities of Gardening TCs you currently have? I can see the area where you would select them to cast, and it gives the names of all of the cards you have available to use... but I don't see any quantity listing. I've never had the occasion to use many of them but when the occasion does arise it would be nice to be able to tell how many I have. I know when you go into the TC trade screen they'll all be listed individually so that's one way to tell... but that's an awkward way to get the info.

P.S. - I know about the spell deck area in the journal where you can get a count on them...I'm talking about when you're actually in the act of gardening

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Click on your Spell Deck icon in the Backpack (or press P). Click the tiny plant icon in the top right corner to switch to Garden Spells. Click the Garden TC icon to open the pages of TC's. Each gardening card will have a total count on it's picture, just like when you view TC in your regular deck. You can right click delete cards from here also, just like the regular TC'

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
seethe42 on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
Click on your Spell Deck icon in the Backpack (or press P). Click the tiny plant icon in the top right corner to switch to Garden Spells. Click the Garden TC icon to open the pages of TC's. Each gardening card will have a total count on it's picture, just like when you view TC in your regular deck. You can right click delete cards from here also, just like the regular TC'
Thanks Seethe,

My edited version must not have been approved before you responded. I'm aware of that function in the spell deck area of the backpack, I was speaking more of something when I'm actually casting the spell. Sometimes it might make a difference how many cards you have on hand and whether you want to use your last TC under certain circumstances. Not a big deal but it would be handy.