Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
I defeated a boss and I got a pet! Woot! It took 5 minutes to hatch. 5 minutes later... it said 10 hours! Of course, it was weird. I waited for a whole day and I got it! When I took it out, it was invisible! I don't know what to do! Help me please?

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I would say - enjoy it while you can! An invisible pet is awesome!!! Just curious, if we could see it what would it look like? (what kind of pet is it?)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
TucsonWizard on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I would say - enjoy it while you can! An invisible pet is awesome!!! Just curious, if we could see it what would it look like? (what kind of pet is it?)
I totally agree

moonpetal

Administrator
cutiefirecaster on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
I defeated a boss and I got a pet! Woot! It took 5 minutes to hatch. 5 minutes later... it said 10 hours! Of course, it was weird. I waited for a whole day and I got it! When I took it out, it was invisible! I don't know what to do! Help me please?
Hello,

It may be a loading issue with your computer. I would suggest sending an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance.

community@wizard101.com