Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-19-15

AuthorMessage
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Of the worlds discussed, I'm most exited about Mirage as I like cats and enjoy Arabian and (especially) Persian styles.

Polaris will be fun too, especially if there are penguins, seals, orca, etc.

Something not hinted at, but wanted: an Austrailian/Tasmanian/New Zealand themed world with more water moles (platapus) and wildclaw, and adding kangaroos, koala, dingos, etc. It could include some Aboriginal and Maori lore - unique and interesting cultures. We could have a sea voyage to get there, island-hopping from the floating lands perhaps?

Eventually I'd like to explore space, and visit Emperya, but those seem like they should come later in the story.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Diraria
Probably impossible but, Diraria is based in the fall around the time school starts back right? Well the plot of the world is Ambrose's old friends from when he was a young magician have grown up in his shadow jealous of his talents. After growing up they found the world Diraria run by spiders taking care of kids. Human kids. Jealous of ambrose they plan to overrule him and start teaching the kids magic. Evil and wicked magic that eventually wipes all the spiders out and becomes an all human based world. (Back story) Now after many years Ambrose has heard of these mistakes and sends you to fight the army of evil kids and take out the teachers running the wicked fire, ice, storm, death, life, myth, and balance schools.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I'd like to see Mirage as well (a world with Persian-style architecture and feline residents? Me-yow!)

Rajah might also be interesting (similar to India in our world, colonized by Marleybone, with tigers? ). It's been mentioned in Pirate101 and there's a lot of history and artwork on the subcontinent that could make gorgeous settings and clothing.

Polaris was also mentioned by Old Cobb and has been hinted at in Pirate: a Tsarist Russia-style world with polar bears and penguins? Purrrrrr... So much potential for beautiful artwork and even more amazing gear!

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Definitely Mirage, because I'm Balance :P. I also love the idea of Polaris, but really it's all awesome for me.

How about this:

Remember when the Gobblers tried to invade Wizard City? Where exactly did they come from? We don't really know much about them at all, save that they were driven out of their homeland by a dark evil. I'm a bit curious as to what actually happened to them. I think that perhaps Polaris was their previous world.

As to a new world theme, I'm hoping for a futuristic, Atlantis-themed megalopolis with skyscrapers, pyramid gardens, skywalks, and desert oases (arranged in concentric circles). A tropical climate, much like the Floating Land in Celestia. This theoretical world would have developed technology that is resistant to magic, or even immune to it altogether. Perhaps odd-seeming at first, but think about a special kind of gear that randomly nullifies an offensive (or defensive) spell without needing resistance, shields, or dispels.

Or even better, gear (not to mention auras) that can sometimes mirror a percentage of any incoming damage back at the caster - based on the same system of critical and block that already exists. That would provide some security against one hit kill strategies such as Feint - Shatter - Judgement (for PvP), and would help add another layer of strategy to the game, especially when going second. I would call this Mirror Gear, and seriously love this idea.

Anyway, I'm hoping for Mirage, but I have a feeling Polaris will be the next upcoming world.

Cheers.

Adrian (just Adrian)
Archmage Sorcerer - Level 80
Legendary Artisan

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
I'd love to see a Steampunk type world where everything is either steam or clockwork (or both) powered.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
I would love to see the worlds mentioned in the game before a totally new world.

In addition, I would LOVE to have maps available for the larger estates. I know I'm not the only one who gets lost in their own home :P

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Perhaps a forest world with woodland creatures, such as squirrels, deer, beavers, unicorns, and maybe snakes. A quest arc could be built around some crazed evil deer that alludes to the deer knight spell. Another arc might refer to the forest lord. There might be an underwater beaver dam to visit. Squirrels might live high in tree branches or inside tree trunks. Some evil alchemist might be collecting unicorn horns as potion ingredients, terrified unicorns might need the player wizard's help. This world could have a race of intelligent trees, that are related to the Ravenwood school trees. Bartleby might have a connection to this world.

Another possibility would be a bird themed world. Little sparrows, proud robins, evil dangerous hawks, wise owls, mighty eagles and so on. Gamma would be from this world, and might give a few of the quests. One of the adventure zones might be airborne on a cloud or something and require the player to acquire a flying mount (a Roc?) to get to, much like hatching and training the dragon in Dragonspyre to get to the Great Spyre. The evil ravens from ravenscar and wintertusk might originate here. But perhaps the original ravens here are good creatures, that cast the evil ravens out. Grandmother Raven might have a connection to this world.

Another player mentioned an Arabian Nights world. That sounds like having a lot of potential.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I'd love to visit Gallifrey... or at least the Spiral version of Gallifrey this way we can learn more about The Professor (KI Style).

And while not exactly a world... I'd love to explore the mountains of GH. Maybe this time we can learn why the Coven wants to cover the Spiral in Ice? Perhaps, Loki put them up to it?
I'd also like to see the Nine Realms of GH, maybe instead of realms they'd be actual worlds in the Spiral?

Also, what about Yago and Alissar? Those places have been mentioned but we've never explored them...

Maybe a world completely underwater?

A modern-city like world?

I'd love to see more of Mooshu...

A China or Korean world.

An Australian world.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
Oh! And a New England based world would be nice. Like with Native Americans and stuff. Or a New England based world where it's victorian styled and maybe people hunt whales? IDK, just a thought.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
Genevieve Moongard... on Jun 21, 2015 wrote:
I would love to see the worlds mentioned in the game before a totally new world.

In addition, I would LOVE to have maps available for the larger estates. I know I'm not the only one who gets lost in their own home :P
You're most certainly not! I also find myself running in circles, wondering which way is out. House maps would be great, but I also think we're ready for a new world. Judjing by the Evergreen Bundle and Old Cob's speech, I think that the next world is going to be the Hidden Lands, because it could be anything, really, and they usualy release new worlds right after their corresponding bundle. Also, I'm crossing my fingers for Polaris, Mirage, and Empyrea.
~Rachel Pixieleaf, level 90 , Fisher Queen

Survivor
May 19, 2010
For the Third story arc. Well KI could always bring in Mirage, or any number of the other worlds that have been randomly mentioned. Or even perhaps going back in time to the era of the war of the titans when magic was new, with a goal to survive the War by making your way through each faction and ultimately finding the way back to Wizard City after helping to end the war by facing each of the Titans as the bosses. You would get to each land via a gate that would appear after the defeat of the titan linked to it. After defeating the final titan you would then chase the Boss that started the entire fight through the spiral gate as the worlds are splitting apart. That would provide for multiple worlds, a wide story arc, and the possibility of new spells, and a fourth story arc or a reset of the entire story arc. That's my vote

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
DanTheTerrible on Jun 21, 2015 wrote:
Perhaps a forest world with woodland creatures, such as squirrels, deer, beavers, unicorns, and maybe snakes. A quest arc could be built around some crazed evil deer that alludes to the deer knight spell. Another arc might refer to the forest lord. There might be an underwater beaver dam to visit. Squirrels might live high in tree branches or inside tree trunks. Some evil alchemist might be collecting unicorn horns as potion ingredients, terrified unicorns might need the player wizard's help. This world could have a race of intelligent trees, that are related to the Ravenwood school trees. Bartleby might have a connection to this world.

Another possibility would be a bird themed world. Little sparrows, proud robins, evil dangerous hawks, wise owls, mighty eagles and so on. Gamma would be from this world, and might give a few of the quests. One of the adventure zones might be airborne on a cloud or something and require the player to acquire a flying mount (a Roc?) to get to, much like hatching and training the dragon in Dragonspyre to get to the Great Spyre. The evil ravens from ravenscar and wintertusk might originate here. But perhaps the original ravens here are good creatures, that cast the evil ravens out. Grandmother Raven might have a connection to this world.

Another player mentioned an Arabian Nights world. That sounds like having a lot of potential.
The "Forest World" notion I described above might be Weirwood, mentioned in Pigswick academy as the home of Beatrice Wildwind, one of the competitors. Beatrice looks like the Pixies that inhabit Avalon. Perhaps the Avalon Pixies originally came from Weirwood, driven away by some awful event there. A "weir" is an obstruction in a river that causes water to pool up behind it, though some still flows over it. This would be in line with my notion of a beaver dam I mentioned above. Perhaps beavers are evil or at least uncaring, and have created a pond behind a dam that covers up something important. The player would then get a quest to destroy the dam to remove the pond.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I love a lot of these ideas! Especially the steampunk world, dog vs foxes, and the seraph world.

My favorite would be Professor Greyrose's world, though. I read somewhere that it's a candy world with cookie streets, candy cane trees, and chocolate rivers. I mean, that would be fantastic. Gingerbread dungeons with (her older sisters?) witch bosses, and taffy swamps--Swedish fish in the waters! And, of course, Gingerbread castles we could craft or purchase for our wizards. Oh, and, don't forget awesome candy-themed mounts.

I'd want it to be a full world, though, maybe like Grizz. Not just one of the b.o.x.e.s. quests.

I realize you were probably looking for things like Polaris or Mirage (also looking forward to those...) but I've wanted to see Professor Greyrose's world for a very long time.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Along with the World of the Seraphs I'd most like to play in some that I mentioned in an old Feeback Friday https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/feedback-friday-4-27-12-48811 it's a really short thread with lots of details

Dragonspyer of Old - dearly hoping that the Box quest isn't the closest I'll ever get to this wish.

a Halloween themed world - but I haven't gotten to go to Darkmoore, so I don't know that that's not it.

And Professor Greyrose's home world.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Firecull said: My favorite would be Professor Greyrose's world, though. I read somewhere that it's a candy world with cookie streets, candy cane trees, and chocolate rivers. I mean, that would be fantastic. Gingerbread dungeons with (her older sisters?) witch bosses, and taffy swamps--Swedish fish in the waters! And, of course, Gingerbread castles we could craft or purchase for our wizards. Oh, and, don't forget awesome candy-themed mounts.

I'd want it to be a full world, though, maybe like Grizz. Not just one of the b.o.x.e.s. quests.

I say OMG!! Yes! I love the details of this idea and agree that I hope it's a full world like Grizz & another related add on later like WT. Please not the tiny teaser peak that is the Box quests.

Administrator
These are great guesses, Wizards! Later on, when we can show you what we're working on, you'll be able to see who guessed correctly in this thread... ::grin::.

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea