Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-19-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hiya everyone! It's a little rainy here today, so Halston is loving it, but it's supposed to clear up this afternoon. Even if it continues to rain, we'll make time for a little Feedback Friday!

Let's have a little fun, we haven't talked about exploration and new lands in a while. Which world of the Spiral do you think we'll discover next? What type of landscapes and terrain would you find there? What sort of creatures would be there to greet you?

Looking forward to your predictions! Have a happy Friday and super terrific weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Well, there are several new worlds I thought of in a thread I've been working on:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/new-game-warrior101-8ad6a4174cbc286e014cf64d39512773?reset=1

But, I'll post a brief summary here:

Skylum:

Skylum is an aviation-based world, where everybody lives in moving airplanes due to the lack of any solid land. It's different from a skyway, because things float there and you're able to swim. In Skylum, you fall forever. The size of the planes is determined by the amount of people living in it. Skylum was discovered by a Marleybonian pilot genius that was trapped in Skylum. There he made a discovery of Byteki. Microorganisms that can power anything for a semi-unlimited amount of time. The Marleybonian eventually found a way back into the Spiral. Recently, they have started building a stationary city so that people don't have to live in moving planes. You would find master inventors here from all over the Spiral.

Gloomias Posiartic:

A world with seas of deadly poison, where the people live in archipelagos connected by long bridges. You would find troggies.

Galacticas:

A futuristic galaxy where everything including but certainly not limited to: weapons, food, buildings, medical technologies, planet-sized shields, and planet ravaging weapons are futuristic. You would find creatures from all over the Spiral.

Blizzardtainerdo:

The site of a Titan battle between the Giants, Dragons, and Tritons. A Giant cursed himself that if he were to die in the battle, the place would turn into a never-ending blizzard. The titans in the battle were all frozen, and if they were to be unfrozen, the Titan battle would resume. No natural inhabitants.

Ending:

I just realized that this is probably a thread about mentioned worlds, not "new" worlds. I'll leave those just in case. But I would certainly like to see Empyrea, a world many people think is the Seraph homeland and "heaven" based.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I'd love to see a Steampunk type world where everything is either steam or clockwork (or both) powered.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I hope skull island comes into play in wizard101 and maybe even valencia where we help the pirates in the battle agenist the armada

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I LOVE the idea about a Steampunk world! I just glanced at the Wikipedia article on Steampunk and fun ideas started flying :D -- please, please do this one

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Another of Max Sterling's ideas I'd love to see in-game was the world of Seraphs.

A long time ago I put several different world ideas in a thread about new worlds that's grown to over 158 pages https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/what-new-worlds-do-you-think-are-on-the-spiral-1289?page=48

Among, several others, I also asked for the world of the Seraphs. We don't know much about them right now so KI could go just about anywhere with their story. I think it'd be fun to use The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries,
by W. Y. Evans-Wentz as source material.
It's an anthropological study done at a time when there were real people to interview who still believed in fairies and who's whole culture took them for granted the way we are unconsciously aware of and reactive to things like physics, time, gravity and the demands of modern society.

The stories in this book are told and looked at as if they were true, because the people telling them believed they were telling the truth.

The material is perfect for a game like this one because the "fairies" described are of a wide variety and some are friendly and helpful and others are dangerous and all are mysterious. There are a lot of different types of stories some well suited for mainline quests and others would be great side quests and even side worlds or dungeon areas like WT. It has the potential to be a huge story and once finished it would be like no other fairy story most people have every heard. Certianly it would have no roots in or influence from Disney's fairies, as everything about them is totally different. Some details to follow.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Spyroinfite on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
I hope skull island comes into play in wizard101 and maybe even valencia where we help the pirates in the battle agenist the armada
I mentioned adding a pirate world in another thread. Maybe if that is added, I could get a preview of what it's like to be in the worlds of Pirate101.

Community Leader
I'd love to see a more barbaric world ruled by progenitors of the Marleybonians. A world where Fox, Dog, Cat, and other creatures rule as petty kings, chieftains, clan leaders etc. Explore the interesting relationship hinted at in P101 in regards to tensions with the Foxes and Dogs. A world without the advanced engineering we are familiar with in Marleybone City, Isle of Dogs etc. An earlier time period.

Foxes rule the lush woodlands and lochs as united clans and use guerrilla warfare on their perennial enemies, the dogs. The cats as always are sly and devious with most of them all to willing to take advantage of the chaos to ensure their own interests bear fruit. However, not all the cats want to lie, cheat, and steal. Some of the more noble cats wish to coexist peacefully but who will they side with? They are an aloof race never settling anywhere too long but there are some permanent ancestral places they call home. The dogs are the more technological race (for their time and it doesn't stop the cats from swiping their tech) and of course are more war and conquest like. But again not all dogs are like this, some of the older tribes wish for peace but will their Alpha dog, the King, heed or will the dog kingdom fall to complete savagery. Or is a more ancient sinister enemy playing the board? Pulling the threads of war from the Shadow? They have more established towns and cities with limited technology. A place of constant dread and sorrow however is the dungeons and slave pens where most of those condemned are the Foxes. Further creating high tensions and a need to be liberated, a prelude to the Anarchists (in P101) of Albion.

In terms of style, it would be a place modeled after Ancient Europe. Irish, Welsh, Scottish, English etc influences abound.

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Alric Ravensinger on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
I'd love to see a more barbaric world ruled by progenitors of the Marleybonians. A world where Fox, Dog, Cat, and other creatures rule as petty kings, chieftains, clan leaders etc. Explore the interesting relationship hinted at in P101 in regards to tensions with the Foxes and Dogs. A world without the advanced engineering we are familiar with in Marleybone City, Isle of Dogs etc. An earlier time period.

Foxes rule the lush woodlands and lochs as united clans and use guerrilla warfare on their perennial enemies, the dogs. The cats as always are sly and devious with most of them all to willing to take advantage of the chaos to ensure their own interests bear fruit. However, not all the cats want to lie, cheat, and steal. Some of the more noble cats wish to coexist peacefully but who will they side with? They are an aloof race never settling anywhere too long but there are some permanent ancestral places they call home. The dogs are the more technological race (for their time and it doesn't stop the cats from swiping their tech) and of course are more war and conquest like. But again not all dogs are like this, some of the older tribes wish for peace but will their Alpha dog, the King, heed or will the dog kingdom fall to complete savagery. Or is a more ancient sinister enemy playing the board? Pulling the threads of war from the Shadow? They have more established towns and cities with limited technology. A place of constant dread and sorrow however is the dungeons and slave pens where most of those condemned are the Foxes. Further creating high tensions and a need to be liberated, a prelude to the Anarchists (in P101) of Albion.

In terms of style, it would be a place modeled after Ancient Europe. Irish, Welsh, Scottish, English etc influences abound.
*Slow clap*

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
few details about that world of Seraphs:

- For beings so powerful to need the help of an army of students they should be at the end of their rope.

- While Malistaire is dead, there might be some like minded allies left who want to adapt what they learned from him to their own ends.

- Maybe their idea is that the world of the Seraphs would need to be destroyed in order to make the rest of the Spiral more easily subjugated, because the Seraphs teach healing. If the side of light could be defeated and be unable to heal themselves they would be very easy to beat finally.

- Maybe it's not just knowledge passed on from the Seraphs for healing, but a power source or some other thing that needs protecting, guiding or some ministration - which without the the Seraph's world is vulnerable to destruction, misuse or distortion. Moolinda says the school of Life wizards call upon fairy creatures to help draw on the very essence of life to work their magic. (Or something like that.)

-The look of the world should be like a cross between Grizz, Avalon, & Wysteria - along those lines of mostly natural but finer and more graceful than the clunky bear architecture.

* There could be a new quest for each school that focuses on the teachings and philosophy of the Seraphs - but adapts it through the viewpoint & consciousness of the given school. (I would have said "viewed through the prism of each school." but didn't want to confuse with our prism spells - which is not what I mean.)

The Fairies of W101 are guardians of Life - the ones in the book have an agenda that people don't even try to understand, but know there is one. So KI would have to extrapolate what it might be. Why do the worlds ever meet? Why are Seraphs helping wizards? Other than stopping the healing - are there other issues driving the conflict in the world of Seraphs? Who are their foes? Why are they foes of Life? Is there a "feint" scenario where the matter seems one thing but is really another?

Community Leader
I think Mirage? It's pretty obvious from what Old Cob was saying. But that would be pretty cool though. I can imagine Mirage to be like the Alladin movie. Flying carpets, Sultans, Genies, Magic and Tigers like in Pirate101.

I would like Empyrea, but I know it's part of the Aquila world, so I am not sure about that. I would want something new and different.

We also need a cold climate world. I think we're due for one too. Maybe Polaris or an area connected to Polaris.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
A world based on surrealist works like the painings of Salvador Dali. There would be twisty strips of land only half a foot thick going between islands, mountains with perfectly circular holes going through them, an island that constantly spins on a horizontal axis so that it keeps turning upside down (and when you go to said island, gravity spins with it). The creatures populating it would be strange mish-mashes of various species, with no coherant theme as to which animals the parts came from.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2014
I would love to see a world where characters from all world live, Wizards, Animals, Kroks, Pigs and all sort of characters, sharing a world which is really bright and would be fun like Zafaria is fun. I just think there would be a world like that.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I would like to see Dragonspyre restored so that we can see what it looked like before the wars destroyed it. In a future dragonspyre it could be made more beautiful then it was before the wars began. Its like when a wildfire has burned an area. Right after the fire there is death and damaged buildings but after a few years of giving life a chance to return the burned area has flowers and new trees. Since fire wizards summon the titan as one of their spells the titon is not really untamable. It was that Malister and the others before him who sought war were not seeking peace with the titan. Also Azteca could be restored after the comet has had its full impact. Its full impact could be to get rid of all the zombies and allow the living to live. I find it sad that these worlds are left in a state of death and destruction. Azteca seems to be loosely based on the idea that a comet destroyed the dinosours on earth. If dinosours were destroyed that way on earth life did not end then so why leave the world of Azteca in a destroyed state?

I would like to have stories taking place in some of the other worlds mentioned at the end of the current last world. As well as the worlds that compete in Wysteria. It would be interesting if there were more puzzles to solve not just having the game progress with the card battles all the time.

How about giving us more back stories like the full story of why the death school is in a cave and there are pieces of rock were the school was. I hope you will add more worlds soon because I am tired of just having a small story added here and there to the existing worlds. These additions that can be completed in a day do not add much challenge.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
I think Mirage? It's pretty obvious from what Old Cob was saying. But that would be pretty cool though. I can imagine Mirage to be like the Alladin movie. Flying carpets, Sultans, Genies, Magic and Tigers like in Pirate101.

I would like Empyrea, but I know it's part of the Aquila world, so I am not sure about that. I would want something new and different.

We also need a cold climate world. I think we're due for one too. Maybe Polaris or an area connected to Polaris.
true (But about SEEM that mirage more same of world of: Rajah)

only world I know:

Nodor in pass (before Avalon/Azteca/Khrysails) aka for Asgard

I agree with Polaris (seem Ice Land Know) more for of mix Rajah/Mirage (Rajah also world know Genies As Well know by Genies Tigers) but think be late because already have genies stuff in wizard101 (never been world of Genies)

Explorer
May 25, 2011
Well, we have already been introduced to the worlds mirage, polaris, and nodor. Maybe we will see those worlds?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
I would certainly like to see these worlds made;
The first would be Mirage, with a final dungeon being something like the Sultan's Palace(? I believe it was called that ?).
The second would be Polaris, focusing on helping Napoleguin, with a final dungeon something like that Ice House in the crowns shop, except with less WC influence on the tower.
The third would be Empyrea, which would be different from the Pirate version, with lots of Seraphs, sprites, pixies, that stuff.

I would also like to see a side world for, say, lvl 90+ wizards, like Weirwood (I know that Weirwood is technically a part of Avalon, but it was called the Wild, and I think a full Weirwood world would be interesting).

-Tyler Titanstaff, Lvl 92
-Keiran Greenleaf, Lvl 90
-Ethan Deathcaller, Lvl 97

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:

It's probably Mirage because they already shown character models in wysteria and the spiral cup gaunlet

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
"Return to Wysteria!" Where we discover that their spells (now) actually DO work! Think of all the new spells we could learn!

Eric Darkforge

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Honestly I think it's between mirage, polaris, and weirwood but my best guess would be weirwood. It's going to be a plant based world with new gardening spells. Spiral Cup, grand master and evergreen bundles were all setting up for it. Plus you guys showed one of the new gardening perks on vine.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Mirage or Polaris

Mirage, a world of dunes and raiders. There was a cat in wysteria that said she was from Mirage and the way her outfit looks reminds me of the look of the sultan palace.

Polaris, penquins and polar bears, possible war between them and it would be modeled after russia based on the map in pirate 101 that we've seen

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
Old Cob targets some worlds we didn't explore yet : Polaris, Empyrea, Mirage, Hidden Lands and Broken Shores
so I expect these to be available at some point, especially the long awaited Polaris, Empyrea and Mirage, already mentionned along our previous quests where we can expect some ice, skies and sand in their landscape

but yeah, something really new first would be awesome, there are no clues for Hidden Lands and Broken Shores so they can be anything... so I think I just want to be surprised, eh, eh

although, many players are expecting a Steampunk theme since the glance we had with Marleybone and even more advanced with the gear, pet and mount of the Arcane Builder's Bundle and I agree, that might be a large source of inspiration for the design of new areas, MoBs, gear, mounts and pets

and even if that might sound corny, I also do expect to travel someday to the home (very sweet home) world of Pr Greyrose with candy everywhere, eh, eh, more like a fun side little world as the B.O.X.E.S. quests or the Four Dungeons areas

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I think a world where our Headmaster is Morganthe and our Mortal enemy is Merle Ambrose. In other words, the opposite world. It'll give us a chance to have a glimpse of enemy life. Some people are tired of being goody-two-shoes from Level 1 to 100, so let's spice things up with enemy wizards. As opponents to Merle Ambrose's wizards, we should have unlimited spells because enemies never run out of spells. They don't even have decks. They have spells memorized, and can cast them at any time. It would be cool to be the opposition for once.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
Well, lets see. Here are a few ideas me and the wife came up with.

1. There are still three teachers that we arent sure have a home world on the spiral, Diego, Halstron, and Greyrose, so there are three that could be developed.

2. A Botanical world that would work in with plants and gardening.

3. A world based on Spain and Spanish myths and stories.

4. A world based on the Native American Indians culture and stories.

5. A world based on the Arabian Nights and Arabian stories and myths.

6. A world based on Pirates, not unlike the Pirate 101 world as kind of a cross-over type world.

7. A world based on the Aboriginal culture.

8. A Captain Nemo/steam punkish/Inventor type world.

9. A space or universe themed world that draws from things like Hitchhikers Guide and pop sci fi.

10. Oh, and although not a world, but instead an idea for a house, but I wanted to toss it in the pile :) -- A house based on the five boxes , like a plot of land with the box on it that was actually the house and the different corridors could be the different rooms of the house. I would so buy that! and maybe a wand that came with it that resembled a sonic screwdriver ;).