Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aztecan Builder's Bundle Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
I hope an admin can help with this question / issue I have with the Aztecan Builder's Bundle.

Is there a reason why there are no block crafting recipes for the Aztecan Builder's Bundle???

I ask because I saw that you can buy the block crafting recipes for the Arcane Builder's Bundle in Wizard City which is cool, but if you cannot buy the block crafting recipes for the Aztecan Builder's Bundle then it is just a waste of $40. It really limits your players' creativity by only giving them a limited number blocks for something that looks really nice.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
I'd like to know too I hope to purchase this Bundle next week. I LOVE the others builders bundle and would LOVE this one too

Please tell

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I'm guessing, it's because the Atztecan Builder's bundle is new enough that they haven't set it up yet, but i don't know for sure.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
It's most likely because it is a new bundle and they haven't been able to put it into the game just yet, but they probably will in the future.

Timothy Darksword lvl 74

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I'm hoping they'll be adding a few recipes for it soon. I've been able to find a few pieces in the bazaar, but still short of what I need. Happy hunting all!