Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Everything

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Hello Wizard101 community, today I want to start a major thread talking about what new things Wizard101 should add and why. Read the entire post for some good points I make! Thank you

1.A lot more spells
-I think Wizard101 needs more spells and not necessarily more high level spells but more spells in general because for me it's getting to the point where it's almost predictable on what the opponent will cast and I think that the more spells we have the more diverse the gaming community will be and it will be funner and not necessarily harder to guess what spell the opponent will use.

2.New worlds
I know that making new worlds takes a great deal of time but i'm not just talking about making new big worlds but maybe small worlds. Maybe a world where only an ice wizard can go to, or just a world for one's specific class. It would make the Wizard101 world a lot more unique.Or even maybe hidden worlds or worlds that have moving doors.

3. Customization (gear to cards and decks)
The title explains itself , not only just to customize what color and stats one's gear should have but more on the outward appearance of the wizard. Like for example now that we have gem's I would like the gems to be visible on the player or maybe the player has a fire hat: so the player should have the option to add flames coming out of it.

Also for cards and decks; I would think it's a neat idea if the card had a custom border that the player could make, it would definitely bring some spice into Wizard101.

These are only some of the major things that I think would make the game look and feel better, but this is just my opinion. If you agree or disagree post your thought's on my thread below! Thank you for Reading

Wolf IceFist level 88 Wizard

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I think some ideas are great, but others are unnecessary, such as the new worlds idea. These are difficult to make, and as you said take a long time, and in the end, they are just worlds that stand in the way of reaching the end. I personally think that some worlds that you haven't reached yet look more attractive, but then when you have reached it all you think about is the next world, and the next and the next and the next.
With the idea about the jewels, take into account that you can only engrave jewels onto rings, a thames and amulets, which are not visible on the outside of the wizard. You can already change the colour of a wizard's gear, and if you want to have a cool transmog, you are going to have to buy it with crowns or gold, or farm for it. I don't see how the card deck colour change would be that exciting, but whatever you think.
You also have to remember that there were loads of people like you with big thoughts, and most of these thoughts have come true for them, but they take a long time to develop. Something i have to agree on is not necessarily new spells, but that some of the current treasure cards become trainable spells, such as for storm wizards storm elf. Players can already obtain gear with school insignias by buying them from Diego the Duelmaster or Farming bosses for them.

And finally, if you don't mind me saying, I think you're making it hard on the creators and developers of Wizard101 by giving all these requests, because the game isn't full enough. You can PVP, quest, train pets, garden, decorate houses, rate houses, talk with players, fish, trade treasure cards, "socially interact" and do difficult dungeons. There isn't much that this game doesn't have, but if you keep mentioning that, it seems like a lot of people aren't satisfied.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011