Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
I have been farming Darkmoor since this last January and by now I haven't even got any piece of the gear, am I doing something wrong or Malistair just hate me? it gets very frustrating farming darkmoor and you get nothing. PLease help me If I'm doing something wrong.

Max wizard. I only heal and tank people I never attack boss.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
you aren't doing anything wrong the drop rate is different like it's low and you get other schools gear now which makes it even worse

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
nick the wiz on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
you aren't doing anything wrong the drop rate is different like it's low and you get other schools gear now which makes it even worse
I mean like wouldn't the drop rate go higher if you always farm it? I'm so bored not getting anything, and now its even worse since the key came no one would like to the whole dungeon

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
carlosmi11 on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
I have been farming Darkmoor since this last January and by now I haven't even got any piece of the gear, am I doing something wrong or Malistair just hate me? it gets very frustrating farming darkmoor and you get nothing. PLease help me If I'm doing something wrong.

the drop rate is terrible; i have 3 exalted wizards, and not one of them has a full set. i farmed for almost 5 months before i saw even one piece of gear, and i doubt i'll ever see a full set while it's still relevant.

in short, don't hold your breath.

-von
exalted

Survivor
Dec 10, 2014
carlosmi11 on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:

Hello. Darkmoor has many secrets inside the so called exalted dungeon itself. One would be not to open the commonly placed inside the dungeon once you walk into it, the chests. DO NOT open those, although are very very good in gold that can decrease the amount of drops you do get. Just as well as do not flee if you die during the battle with actual malistare himself, because that will do decrease the amount of rare/ even any drops you will be getting. Good luck in getting what you want! - Abigail ShadowTamer.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
angelinavitto on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
Hello. Darkmoor has many secrets inside the so called exalted dungeon itself. One would be not to open the commonly placed inside the dungeon once you walk into it, the chests. DO NOT open those, although are very very good in gold that can decrease the amount of drops you do get. Just as well as do not flee if you die during the battle with actual malistare himself, because that will do decrease the amount of rare/ even any drops you will be getting. Good luck in getting what you want! - Abigail ShadowTamer.
please do not spread misinformation.

rumours like these (don't pick up x, kill so-and-so first/within x rounds, etc.) have been around for many years, and none of them have ever been proven or confirmed.

drops are a lottery, nothing more and nothing less. i have opened the chests many times and, as of posting this, my balance wizard has everything but her amulet and boots~ sure, i've logged so many hours in that place that, if ki paid me by the hour, it would easily be more profitable than my real job, but i digress.

as long as you are alive and in the dueling ring when the enemies are defeated, you will receive drops. the only way you would lose all drops (as stated by prof. greyrose on another board) is if you flee after the enemies have been defeated or you are not in the duel when they die.

-v.