Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappearing mount glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
This glitch has been happening pretty much since I started playing Wizard101, and I thought it would be fixed in the new update, but I guess not. When I enter a new area, the game starts lagging like crazy, and my mount disappears. This only goes on for a few seconds but it's very annoying. It's not my computer, because it happens on both of the computers that my family uses. Can anyone explain this?

Leesha StarForge, level 51

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
i logged on yesterday for the first time in two weeks and my mount just completely vanished. i am using the hawk mount and it is the only one to disappear

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This happens to me but not on all my wizards. The ones affected tend to be wearing wing mounts. Specifically the blue fairy wing mount and the bee's wings. I also believe it has happened when using a pogo stick.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Leesha Starforge on Apr 26, 2015 wrote:
This glitch has been happening pretty much since I started playing Wizard101, and I thought it would be fixed in the new update, but I guess not. When I enter a new area, the game starts lagging like crazy, and my mount disappears. This only goes on for a few seconds but it's very annoying. It's not my computer, because it happens on both of the computers that my family uses. Can anyone explain this?

Leesha StarForge, level 51
it's not a glitch. the game has to load you, then load your mount. it takes a few seconds. and yeah, it lags while it does that especially if the realm is busy.

Administrator
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Which mount are you using?
All of my mounts, so a Panther, Blue Fairy Wings, Owl, Stag, and Cloud Wyvern.

Leesha StarForge, level 56

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
crystalwizard12345... on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
it's not a glitch. the game has to load you, then load your mount. it takes a few seconds. and yeah, it lags while it does that especially if the realm is busy.
Thanks CrystalWizard12345!

Leesha StarForge, level 56