Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up kiosk problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
I wanted to help out in tartarus as I need the gear. I joined team in kiosk and as soon as we ported in one guy yells "cronus" and so we had no choice but to only do him instead of the dungeon.
Can you specify hidden bosses on main dungeons so people know what they are getting into when they click team up?

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I agree. I've been harping on this subject since last autumn.

You need to be able to tell other players what your dungeon goal is. On top of that, you need to be able to see people's levels. Additionally, it would be nice if you could also see what someone's dungeon role is, if they prefer to hit, support, tank, etc.

If you don't have these things visible from the start, you just add reasons why people should flee their team.

Last year, I made a mock-up on Wiz101Central that illustrates each of these things as they should appear in queue (http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=503556&d=1429640729). I can tell that Find-a-Team has taken a couple of steps in this direction. Please, please don't stop there, KI.