Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my level too low for Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
My Storm started Wintertusk at level 45 and did fine for a while. Then things started to get REALLY hard. Right now I am level 51 and I'm having a really hard time with the bosses here in Wintertusk. My stats are very good. I have over 60% Storm damage, 8% global resist, 17% Storm accuracy, 65% PP%, well, you get the idea. I need help with almost every boss. Am I too low for Wintertusk or am I just weak?

Leesha StarForge, level 51

Explorer
May 25, 2011
I started low too but not that low on my fire. I was like mid fifties but then i stopped for a while because it got hard. I would advise stopping to do storyline worlds like cl and ds and then go back. The effect of doing wintertusk at a low lvl is ... well i am a lvl 75 in the drum jungle

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You might be a bit low for the later parts of Wintertusk, but I'd say the main thing would be the very low resistance and Storm's low health. There's also Block Rating, but sufficient amounts are hard to come by that early. I suggest you do Celestia at least up to The Floating Land and get your Sun damage enchantments. Side quests might also help you level up some more.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
You're a little low actually. However the reason you need help or keep dying in battle is because has horrible health and defense so it's not you really you, or that you're weak, it's just cause storm is not a school for defense. Did you finish dragonsypre yet? Maybe you should do some of that or wrap it up and then go back to wintertusk. Good luck.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Thanks everyone! I managed to get some help and I am now on the final dungeon of Wintertusk! And yes, I am now in Celestia, going into the Starlarium soon. Thanks for your answers!

Leesha StarForge, level 56