Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the most unusual or OP Jewel you found?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I got a jewel with fishing luck on it! Was pleasantly surprised and put in in a socket right away on one of my wizards with no fishing luck gear or pets. I love fishing so that was a very nice find for me. I also got some very OP damage jewels in WaterWorks. Worth going back in there for.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
When I was farming ninga pigs in hamustsu village for ikel I got a +2 stun resistance

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I haven't seen any that are OP, or even worth using. They have all been weak. Accuracy and healing boost seem like the only useful stats they give. Fishing luck and energy are ok, but the ones I've found are very low.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Gemma Luna on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
I haven't seen any that are OP, or even worth using. They have all been weak. Accuracy and healing boost seem like the only useful stats they give. Fishing luck and energy are ok, but the ones I've found are very low.
I agree. The jewel system is really useless to higher level wizards especially. I'll never understand why they made them "flat" rewards instead of "%". What can a level 100 do with a 43 damage? That's Level 1 Wizard help. I'm over it already. It would have been so much smarter to make it 3% and up.

At the very least they could have made it per pip or something.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I've received jewel with an insane bolt card... level 65~triangle socket

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
FIRE ANGEL on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
I agree. The jewel system is really useless to higher level wizards especially. I'll never understand why they made them "flat" rewards instead of "%". What can a level 100 do with a 43 damage? That's Level 1 Wizard help. I'm over it already. It would have been so much smarter to make it 3% and up.

At the very least they could have made it per pip or something.
3% Damage Boost from jewels would be TOO op.
Also apparently the stats for damage-boosting jewels are supposed to be added BEFORE percent, but a glitch has happened and it is added AFTER percent.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Gemma Luna on Apr 23, 2015 wrote:
I think that they are worth using. I found a +18 resist to all schools, I also found a +46 death resist so now I am immune to death.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
the mythonator on May 3, 2015 wrote:
I think that they are worth using. I found a +18 resist to all schools, I also found a +46 death resist so now I am immune to death.
Its not percent, its flat. Flat defense cannot make you immune to all death spells.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
23 universal resist.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
3% may be op for pvp since the first thing thought of there is jades. But if you look around a lot of the people who quest you can see a lot of them really need some help.

Most unusual I think the level 85 card jewels for the level 28 minions.