Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zigazag Drops for Ice Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
So i'm on my Ice wizard, Wolf Winter, trying to farm for a book designed wand and the House of Scales Iceband. It didnt drop the first few times so I check the Wiki. The ring exists according to the wiki, however the wand doesn't. Whether or not the items exist, the wiki shows they are not drop by ANY boss in the Zigazag dungeons. If the items exist, why aren't they dropped? Please solve this.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Just because the wiki says they aren't dropped by any boss doesn't necessarily mean they aren't dropped. The wiki isn't KingsIsle. Some information is false, pages about some things don't exist.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
lewski on Apr 19, 2015 wrote:
Just because the wiki says they aren't dropped by any boss doesn't necessarily mean they aren't dropped. The wiki isn't KingsIsle. Some information is false, pages about some things don't exist.
Yes. Whatever false information placed on the W101Central wiki pages about boss drops & unique loot they drop should be refined so it won't be false any longer. Been visiting some pages recently, & it's kind of difficult to keep track of which boss drops their own unique loot in select dungeons recently.