Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I don't know what lvl people are in - tournaments

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
I would love to watch a great tourney but I can't seem to find the level that I want to watch.

Salabad's 1v1 - 1
Salabad's 1v1 - 2
Salabad's 1v1 - 3
Salabad's 1v1 - 4
Salabad's 1v1 - 5
Salabad's 1v1 - 6

What are these numbers supposed to mean? Wouldn't it be more helpful to put the level? Like level 30-39, 40-49.. so on.
I'm not quite sure tournament placing really works so I'm not sure if this would work.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
natshadowbane on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
I would love to watch a great tourney but I can't seem to find the level that I want to watch.

Salabad's 1v1 - 1
Salabad's 1v1 - 2
Salabad's 1v1 - 3
Salabad's 1v1 - 4
Salabad's 1v1 - 5
Salabad's 1v1 - 6

What are these numbers supposed to mean? Wouldn't it be more helpful to put the level? Like level 30-39, 40-49.. so on.
I'm not quite sure tournament placing really works so I'm not sure if this would work.
The numbers next to the side of the name of Tournament is the rank of the players in it. Take enemies for an example, they all have their ranks based on their strengths and spells (such as 1,2,3,4 and etc). That's pretty much what this is here. The higher the rank, the higher the levels that are in the tournament. I agree, I wish they would make it where they put the levels in instead. Enjoy!

Edward DragonFlame lvl 100