Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How was class?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Make up one of your classes, prepare for my terrible acting abilities

Guys you wont BELIEVE what happened in life class today, we where trying to use are life control abilities in a better way (moolinda made a BONSAI tree hold three chunks of jade, and big ones, with just ONE LEAF FOR EACH) she was putting volunteers up on the front of the class to see how well we can do it, i was up last and i had to make a rose strech and catch 3 pixies ( i tried to do it with a soft touch, they thanked me)

I caught pixie number one withought dificulties, just distracted her with the smell of a rose, pixie number two was a bit harder, but she didint see where she was flying and got stuck in one of the roses, now the third pixie was like imposible! i had to make a leaf cage around her, and she escaped it like 3 times! but i did it in 10 minutes, i got an A+

But i forgot to cancel out the spell, wich means i could still control it with my actions. When i finished moolinda asked me to sit down, i do sneeze with fairy dust sometimes, but just today when i did the rose BLOATED up to like five times it's size! (woops) since moolinda was out of her perfume, she used the giant rose to make three bottles of it, i really need to pay more attention!

Sorry if bad grammar, i'm central american and i can't rite that well. This was just a small idea i had and i thought others would like to make up other classes aswell, let you're imagination flow!

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 28

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
lifedude2002 on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
Make up one of your classes, prepare for my terrible acting abilities

Guys you wont BELIEVE what happened in life class today, we where trying to use are life control abilities in a better way (moolinda made a BONSAI tree hold three chunks of jade, and big ones, with just ONE LEAF FOR EACH) she was putting volunteers up on the front of the class to see how well we can do it, i was up last and i had to make a rose strech and catch 3 pixies ( i tried to do it with a soft touch, they thanked me)

I caught pixie number one withought dificulties, just distracted her with the smell of a rose, pixie number two was a bit harder, but she didint see where she was flying and got stuck in one of the roses, now the third pixie was like imposible! i had to make a leaf cage around her, and she escaped it like 3 times! but i did it in 10 minutes, i got an A+

But i forgot to cancel out the spell, wich means i could still control it with my actions. When i finished moolinda asked me to sit down, i do sneeze with fairy dust sometimes, but just today when i did the rose BLOATED up to like five times it's size! (woops) since moolinda was out of her perfume, she used the giant rose to make three bottles of it, i really need to pay more attention!

Sorry if bad grammar, i'm central american and i can't rite that well. This was just a small idea i had and i thought others would like to make up other classes aswell, let you're imagination flow!

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 28
I am level 77 now but when I was just level 5, something bad happened to me during a field trip....
So me and my classmates were taking a field trip to Unicorn Way to fight a few sprites. Mr. Wethersfield told me to be careful and I said ok, but then I saw a person in trouble. This skeleton pirate thingy was attacking a little girl!
I released scarab after scarab and I did a good job of destroying that monster. But when I turned around to find my class, they were gone.
"Uh oh," I thought. So I was on my own, among all those evil sprites. Mr. Wethersfield had told me earlier that we were going to stop at his friend's house for lunch, so I pulled out a map and tried to navigate my way there, all the while making sure to stay on the sidewalk.
I finally found the house, but when I got inside, it wasn't my instructor's friend....
"Mere mortals should not dabble in the affairs of the Undead. Perish now, Wizard!"
She was a ghostly old lady with large eyes and a ripped up dress on. "Oh, gosh," I muttered.
I whipped out my wand, but she was quicker than me. I felt the sting of a thunder snake's tail, and then she casted a leprechaun who threw money at me. I was excited about the money, but coins do hurt when thrown at you.
I knew the only way to defeat her was with the scorpion spell, but I had just learned it, and I still couldn't make it hurt much more than a mere scarab. I tried to use the scorpion spell, but to no avail; it fizzled.
I could feel my health draining.
I closed my eyes. I remembered how Merle Ambrose had said I had a lot of potential, and that I could save Wizard City. "I'm never gonna be able to save much of anyone if I don't live past this day," I thought.
My eyes opened, and I screamed, and a scorpion flew out of my wand and destroyed the ghost lady.
I ran out of the building at full speed and didn't stop until I was back at Ravenwood.
Later that day, Mr. Wethersfield came up to me. "Where have you been all this time? Why did you come back to Ravenwood? You should have been with us, on the field trip!"
"Sorry, sir," I said. But I didn't tell him what I was doing.
And you better not tell him either, if you're reading this! I could still get in trouble!
Anyways, that's my story, what's yours?